Forums
Posted By: Mark Nigel Farage defends breastfeeding - 6th Dec 2014 12:17am
Nigel Farage defends breastfeeding comments amid row

UKIP leader Nigel Farage insists he has no problem with women breastfeeding "wherever they want" amid a row over comments he made about the issue.

He was criticised after saying it was up to venues to decide their rules and that some people were uncomfortable with "ostentatious" breastfeeding.

Businesses may ask mothers to "perhaps sit in a corner", he suggested.

In a later statement, he accused the media of misinterpreting him and said it was a question of "good manners".

Mr Farage was asked about his views on the issue during his regular LBC phone-in, in light of a recent incident at Claridge's hotel in London where a mother was asked to cover up with a napkin while feeding her baby daughter.

Louise Burns has said she will not return to Claridge's, a luxury hotel in Mayfair, after being asked to cover her baby with what she described as a "shroud" while feeding her.

Source : Clicke me

Whats your views on Breastfeeding in public ?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Nigel Farage defends breastfeeding - 6th Dec 2014 1:52pm
The most natural act in the world!

I have on several occasions asked friends if I can hold their babies. 'Not yet, I'm feeding'. I had not even noticed.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Nigel Farage defends breastfeeding - 6th Dec 2014 2:07pm
After their stupid reaction to a perfectly natural act, I for one, will NOT be taking tea at Claridges any more !
Posted By: bert1 Re: Nigel Farage defends breastfeeding - 6th Dec 2014 2:48pm
Originally Posted by Pinzgauer
After their stupid reaction to a perfectly natural act, I for one, will NOT be taking tea at Claridges any more !

Or breastfed.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Nigel Farage defends breastfeeding - 6th Dec 2014 3:29pm
Originally Posted by bert1

Or breastfed.

Quite right Bert - I'd feel a right tit !!
Posted By: Dilly Re: Nigel Farage defends breastfeeding - 6th Dec 2014 4:04pm

Or breastfed.

I'd feel both smile
Posted By: bert1 Re: Nigel Farage defends breastfeeding - 6th Dec 2014 7:30pm
I would imagine the worst part of breast feeding is warming the boob up in a pan of boiling water.
Posted By: snowhite Re: Nigel Farage defends breastfeeding - 6th Dec 2014 7:39pm

Or breastfed.

laffin
Posted By: buddy Re: Nigel Farage defends breastfeeding - 6th Dec 2014 8:59pm
[Linked Image]
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Nigel Farage defends breastfeeding - 6th Dec 2014 11:03pm
Breast feeding is quite natural --so is peeing but I could get arrested for the latter in public. Been caught short a couple of times whilst driving--so its up with the bonnet and stare at the radiator leaking--even get the steam on a cold day
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Nigel Farage defends breastfeeding - 6th Dec 2014 11:51pm
Originally Posted by buddy
[Linked Image]
pm so buddy laffin
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Nigel Farage defends breastfeeding - 9th Dec 2014 10:01am
He lurches from crisis to crisis. Blaming immigrants for the M4 being busy, blaming his plane crash when he fell over after having a good drink, now his general secretary is up for sexual harassment.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral