Forums
Posted By: Anonymous rise in heterosexual aids cases in Merseyside - 3rd Jan 2009 2:11pm
MORE than half of new HIV/AIDS cases in Merseyside were caught through heterosexual sex, figures revealed today.

The data, published by the North West HIV/AIDS monitoring unit and John Moores university for the first six months of last year, showed a 16% increase in new cases compared to the same period in 2007.

During that period, there were three AIDS-related deaths in Liverpool.

Merseyside had the highest proportion of people infected through heterosexual sex in the North West, with 63% of those infected in Liverpool contracted it in the same way.

More than 70 out of almost 500 new North West cases reported between January and June last year were in Merseyside.

Liverpool was also one of four areas with the highest incidence of HIV in the female population in the North West.

About 15 out of every 100,000 city women were infected, while 16 women routinely scanned at Liverpool women’s hospital were found to be HIV positive, one-third of those who agreed to be tested.

Report author Professor Mark Bellis, head of JMU’s centre for public health, said the public must not become complacent about safe sex, particularly heterosexual people.

He said: “The results are worrying.

--CLICK HEAR--
What do you expect, with the attitude girls from liverpool seem to have (Overgeneralisation I know)

Its not rare to go on a nightout, and see the Slappers at work, even "Working" in the corner of the dancefloor etc...
In Liverpool's defence, I think the story is the same country wide. They seem to see getting a shag as an indication of whether they've had a good night out or not! yes
For fear of sounding like an old codger, when I was a teenager the worst you might expect would be a good old fashion dose of the clap and that was fear enough not to mess about! raftl
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: rise in heterosexual aids cases in Merseyside - 3rd Jan 2009 5:28pm
coz of all the fookin slags that are about these days mad
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: rise in heterosexual aids cases in Merseyside - 3rd Jan 2009 5:30pm
dirty little hoes no
Posted By: Wench Re: rise in heterosexual aids cases in Merseyside - 3rd Jan 2009 7:29pm
Why should men be able to sleep with as many women as they want but not the other way round?? In this day and age, I don't see anything wrong with a woman going for what she wants. I have to say though, that there really is no need for this rate of infection to be happening!! STD's that were virtually unheard of 10-15 years ago are rife again!! Put a jacket on it!!!

It's not like you have to go to the chemist and go bright red when asking for condoms - you can get them for free from the Sexual Health Clinic!! My "club" has a strict door policy - no jacket, no entry!!!

It's like pregnancy - no need for unplanned pregnancies to happen!! I know condoms can break but ffs ....... I'm stepping away now as my blood is starting to boil somad
If a girl acts slutty in a club, I walk away. Period.
Most girls who act like that have no respect for themselves, and 80% of the time are chavs anyway.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: rise in heterosexual aids cases in Merseyside - 3rd Jan 2009 7:36pm
lol, bullshit, condoms are tested and manufactured not to "break"
All the little hoes of today just wanna get pregnant so they get money for nothin.
Or so they can boast about it to their mates and be perceived as cool. Whereas for men, its natural to move around, even in the animal kingdom.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: rise in heterosexual aids cases in Merseyside - 3rd Jan 2009 7:51pm
Originally Posted by AlfaCraig
Or so they can boast about it to their mates and be perceived as cool. Whereas for men, its natural to move around, even in the animal kingdom.

withthat boohoo (Beethoven syphany no.9 plays in background)

Spot on craig happy
Posted By: Wench Re: rise in heterosexual aids cases in Merseyside - 3rd Jan 2009 8:17pm
raftl I've heard it all now raftl

Are you trying to tell me that men don't boast to their mates in order to be perceived as cool!?! Give me a break raftl

Chav men do yea...but normal/decent ones dont. Whats the need in boasting??
Posted By: Wench Re: rise in heterosexual aids cases in Merseyside - 3rd Jan 2009 8:29pm
None whatsoever. As long as it's consenting adults, nobody gets hurt and they are practising safe sex, then as far as I'm concerned, sleep with as many people as you like!! I don't think it makes anyone a stud or a [censored]. Like I said, there's no need for the increase in STD's in this day and age. It's mutual respect and responsibility JMPO
I'm surprised people can still be so complacent about HIV/AIDS as we've been aware of it/warned of it for years now.

I think this article seems to concentrate on female infection, but it doesn't say if the 3 deaths were male or female.

Where was this article from?
same could be said for smoking, miss - they just think it wont be them that gets it... then low and behold they get diagnosed with the illnesses
If the disease is transmitted through hetrosexual sex then there is a guy involved - who's to know who gave it to who in the first place. As PJ says 'wear a ooat'
Why is a girl who wants to get laid a [censored]?

All you boys who have a problem about that, that is YOUR problem. no
Well its all dates back doesn't it - its always been acceptable for men to sow their wild oats while women must stay pure and virtuous. lol what a load of unrealistic bollocks.

Well, Im an old fashioned lad, and proud of it. Shoot me raftl
Yes and its old-fashioned ideas that keep us in the dark.
I'll let you off the hook Craig since you only just turned 21.
It dates back to Victorian times. When women didn't have the same rights as men, they needed a husband to stake their claim in society. Chastity and sobriety became the preserve of women because that's what men wanted of women. A woman who wanted sex was of "ill repute".
Didn't stop them visiting women of ill repute lol
Posted By: Wench Re: rise in heterosexual aids cases in Merseyside - 3rd Jan 2009 9:47pm

Being old fashioned is not a bad thing Craig, especially when it comes to treating people with respect!! But women have as much right as men to sleep with whoever they want and not be called negative names because of it. smirk
Originally Posted by PaganJay

Being old fashioned is not a bad thing Craig, especially when it comes to treating people with respect!! But women have as much right as men to sleep with whoever they want and not be called negative names because of it. smirk

withthat
Posted By: Anonymous Re: rise in heterosexual aids cases in Merseyside - 4th Jan 2009 5:16am
Originally Posted by MissGuided

Where was this article from?

Originally Posted by _jase_

happy
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: rise in heterosexual aids cases in Merseyside - 4th Jan 2009 5:43am

Whatever you all think goes thumbsup ....

On with the entertainment....

[youtube]q9WXG9vhv_Q[/youtube]

Yerrrrr tease
Posted By: Wench Re: rise in heterosexual aids cases in Merseyside - 4th Jan 2009 1:35pm
I used to play that on repeat when I was younger - drove my Mum insane raftl
Originally Posted by PaganJay

I havent got anything against that, but when Im out in Preston, and I see this one girl, get with a different lad each and every night..its beyond a joke. and theres a load more of them as well. Theyve no respect for themselves... If I see a lad do that, hes immediately a Prick, and thankfuly none of my mates are like that. Well go out, and enjoy ourselves. if we pull, we pull, but we dont go out specifically to do it, every monday, wednesday, friday and saturday. Its almost like the lowest form of prostitution. Her mum must be so proud......
oh, and ste..

TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!

Love the way the bassist just stops playing the bass, but the sound continues raftl raftl
Well go out, and enjoy ourselves. if we pull, we pull, but we dont go out specifically to do it, every monday, wednesday, friday and saturday. Its almost like the lowest form of prostitution. Her mum must be so proud......

Uni hasn't changed much then - when do you find time to study?? lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral