Forums
Posted By: Mike72 Mini cooper 2002 door and window not opening - 18th Feb 2018 12:48pm
Can someone advise on what this problem maybe. The passenger door wont open from outside or inside and not even with the fob.
I have managed to take the door card off and can see that there is a cable that has come away and needs to be hooked to the actuator. Is this an easy fix, can some give me a price to do this job or advise on a decent mechanic that will?
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Mini cooper 2002 door and window not opening - 21st Feb 2018 10:03am
Chris Gilly or PM Turnip.
Posted By: peodude Re: Mini cooper 2002 door and window not opening - 21st Feb 2018 2:07pm
Can't recommend Chris Gilly, does work to a shoddy standard and then ignores phone calls.

Window regulators are a common problem on this model and will more than likely need replacing.
I can,t disagree with the statement "window regulators are a problem on this mode"l but the fact your doors don,t open also points to electrical problem. Perhaps a relay or something similar.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Mini cooper 2002 door and window not opening - 24th Feb 2018 6:58pm
bump
Posted By: turnip Re: Mini cooper 2002 door and window not opening - 24th Feb 2018 9:29pm
All sorted guys. Managed to get it working today. Thanks for the recommendation Gibbo!
Posted By: Mike72 Re: Mini cooper 2002 door and window not opening - 4th Mar 2018 12:43pm
Yes cheers turnip. Top lad would recommend anytime. Now for my next issue lol.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral