Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Why not to drink and drive... - 5th Dec 2005 11:18pm
look at this and you might think twice!!

http://www.lenet3000.com/saburido/
Posted By: red20 Re: Why not to drink and drive... - 5th Dec 2005 11:33pm
i think the laws shud be changed on drink driving
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: Why not to drink and drive... - 5th Dec 2005 11:36pm
frown
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Why not to drink and drive... - 5th Dec 2005 11:45pm
Was posted up a short while back but I'm definately all for a repost. Hits home hard that does.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Why not to drink and drive... - 5th Dec 2005 11:46pm
Originally posted by jimbo4x4:
Was posted up a short while back but I'm definately all for a repost. Hits home [b]hard that does. [/b]
yes yes yes especially with the festive period coming up guys
Posted By: Mark Re: Why not to drink and drive... - 5th Dec 2005 11:48pm
As Jimbo says it can be repeated again and again.

Its in the Law and Order Forum Click Me

And it is a True Storey.
Posted By: Sammie Re: Why not to drink and drive... - 5th Dec 2005 11:50pm
omg brought tears to my eyes lookin at that! frown

ya can never imagine that happen but jus goes to show it does!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Why not to drink and drive... - 6th Dec 2005 12:16am
hmmm, certainly makes one think
Posted By: scoop Re: Why not to drink and drive... - 6th Dec 2005 1:56pm
Never drink and drive,xmas time or not,that can happen any night of the year. We have a printout of that on the notice board at work. really does make u think
Posted By: learner Re: Why not to drink and drive... - 6th Dec 2005 7:05pm
how tights that, i dnt reakon i wud ever drink n drive is nearly sumone else that gets hurt frown
Posted By: Smiler198 Re: Why not to drink and drive... - 10th Dec 2005 1:14am
2 guys in work went out to lincoln from camp. The owner of the car drove in, and the friend drove back. Both had been drinking. The car was a 2002 Audi A4 Quattro 2.5 TDI 190bhp version. Lincoln to camp is 35mile. Guy got about 14 mile from camp when he lost the car. The guy driving was not insured on the car. The car looks a total loss and the owner is gutted. The owner was in the car. Pictures are on another website. Both decided to make a run for it as the car was stuck in the ditch, tho the driver got nervous and wanted to go back. Driver got arrested for drink driving and is free subject to court appearance.

Owner of the car is stuck with a car which is not driveable, and is not covered under the insurance policy. Car has severe damage to front right and rear right hand side. Car has mud inbetween the drivers door and the drivers door frame. I suspect the car went down the road upside down before hitting the kerb and flipping over into the ditch. Not a nice scene, when i get home ill post the links into here.

These guys were lucky, tho its cost one guy £10,000.
Posted By: DavidB Re: Why not to drink and drive... - 10th Dec 2005 7:38pm
Is that the website with the girl before and after injuries? If so, I'm not looking at it, I saw it a while ago and it left a lasting memory. frown
© Wirral-Wikiwirral