Forums
=================================================
Suprise Appearence At the Meet 9th Dec

We have a suprise arrival at 8:30pm for about 15 mins so
if you can be there at the latest 8:30pm great

If your later i'm sure you will hear about it.

Right peeps nearly that time again...

The chance to see the 2004 Car Of The Year

[Linked Image]

I won`t be there till later due to work mad mad , but will be there asap later on hopefully....

This will be the last meeting of 2004 frown
So make sure you can make this one peeps happy
Last chance for many to wish everyone a Happy
Christmas and a Happy New Year happy
Meets will Resume as Normal 6th January 2005 laugh

Sorry for any inconvenience everyone,
we will make it up to you all in 2005
we will keep you updated.

Watch out for other events in December happy
defo night lee! see ya there's
Cant make either of the next 2 due to working nights.

Gutted frown frown frown frown frown
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 9th December 2004 - 4th Dec 2004 10:30pm
Me and Saz will be there as usual happy
I should be down there as early as possible happy
I am well up for this next meet and i can't wait to see everyone again, it seems like ages since i have seen anyone frown
Our meets just keep getting better all the time with loads more new face's and new motors too.........
:go: come on peeps who's coming to this one then?
Don't forget you can get your order forms off me for your cruisewirral garmentss peeps

See You All There santa santa
i might come and show off my new smoothed bumber, pics arnt up on the forums as yet but its transformed the front end!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 9th December 2004 - 5th Dec 2004 3:12pm
where is this meet am up for it if some one could let us no. thanks
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 9th December 2004 - 5th Dec 2004 3:17pm
Is this going to be our last meet before snowman Then?
Originally posted by martin6:
where is this meet am up for it if some one could let us no. thanks
Read your Private messages Martin6 happy

Look at the top of main forum page for a flag ? [Linked Image]

Hope this helps wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 9th December 2004 - 5th Dec 2004 6:55pm
Originally posted by Evo 7 Babe:
Is this going to be our last meet before snowman Then?
Me hopes theres one on Christmas Eve Eve! (23rd)
Hehe.
I should be there this time smile
Chance to meet some new members!

Vicky x
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 9th December 2004 - 5th Dec 2004 7:04pm
thanks again web master. i will try and get there. it will give me chance to meet members
Sorry Peeps, frown will not be able to make it to the last meet before christmas, Hope you all have a good one and i should see you all in the new year..... :go: :go: :go:
Hiya,

I will try to make it to this one, I moved house this weekend so will have to see how things go during the week.

Will be good to meet a few people I have chatted to on here and never met.
I will be there winter warmers n all Anybody going to build a fire (could use my car as fuel) cos you know its going to be could but a will still be there come rain or snow snowman for the peps who i wont see before xmas have a good un santa
wind, rain or snow wont stop me. cant wait.
yep, i'll b there wiv laura!!!! we're never apart anymore! loL!
i'll be there
If this on eis the penultimate it means there is one more after it so yes,there is one on the eve of xmas eve. That one i shall show my face at hopefully, Even if i do arrive at past midnight cos ive got a 5 hour drive after work to get down there. Obviously wont be there this week but let me know how it goes all. Neon o's car will be grafix up and might even have the 57i ready to go on that night if hes lucky.C ya soon peeps
not to sure if i can make this one yet but gonna try me best
Ill be there smile

Trying to get my sisters boyfriend to come down in his RA Impretzel as well wink
As usual people, haven't missed one yet think
cant wait for this one, feels like ages since the last one!!! lookin forward to it!! lets hope there isnt another chav family!! hehe
i wil be there it has been ages since i got to go to a meet.

looking forward to it, see you all soon
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 9th December 2004 - 6th Dec 2004 7:41pm
Originally posted by saz2004:
cant wait for this one, feels like ages since the last one!!! lookin forward to it!! lets hope there isnt another chav family!! hehe
I agree!!! I miss all me lil 'homies'... NOT!!!!!!!!!! hehe luv ya'z really
i will be there cant wait !!! :go:
<b>=================================================
This will be the last meeting of 2004 frown
So make sure you can make this one peeps :go: :go:
*cough* let me come *cough* happy
what about bring a friend.
Its possible im not gonna be able to make this guys, goin out for my bros birthday before hand and wont be free til around 10pm. If the meet is still running ill be down, but if not ill try and meet up later on at the usual place.
Ill be there for my very 1st cruisewirral meet! Cnt w8 to meet yas all!
I want to see everyone with there santa hats on playing christmas music on there system.
im gona be there 4 me first meet 2
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 9th December 2004 - 8th Dec 2004 2:07pm
Originally posted by daz106:
I want to see everyone with there santa hats on playing christmas music on there system.
LOL!! I want to!! laugh
frown

Someone mentiond we play secret Santa, came this still go ahead? Perhaps a Topic should be created and those willing to be involved should 'sign in'
Secret Santa Link Click me

I'm all confused lol...

Santa Hats snowman
i'm gettin excited bout the meet tomoz now!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 9th December 2004 - 8th Dec 2004 6:18pm
first meet for me tomoz looking forward to it
i will be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

merry xmas
wont be there sorry people, gotta babysit me lil bro as its me mum n step dads anniversary & they're goin out.

its a good thing though, cos the first meet of next year i'll be showin off me xmas surprise wink
cant w8 now for my 1st meet im excited now to meet u all!
ill be there from 11am lol as i work in the shop buy the meeting place. so ill walk over after work lol
Suprise Appearence

We have a suprise arrival at 8:30pm for about 15 mins so
if you can be there at the latest 8:30pm great :go: :go:
Oh please, you embarass me, i aint that important!

Only joking, make sure you get good pics of what/whoever it is smile
Wont be at this one
but looking forward to see the pictures
Hope you all have a good meet and think about me lots while im stuck in work on nights frown
**************** Topic Closed *****************

Check out the reviews and the suprise Click Me omg
© Wirral-Wikiwirral