Cruisewirral 2005 Review

As the end of 2005 comes to an end,
what are your best bits that you remember,
and would like to share again.

See Cruisewirral 2004 Review Click Me

Or browse through our history page, you may
get some idea's that remind you smile Click Me

It goes without saying thanks for everyones support through 2005,
and we hope that you enjoy the ride with us + 2006.

:go: :go:
Posted By: lawton Re: Review : Cruisewirral 2005 - 11th Dec 2005 11:17am
i didnt go to any of the big shows this year, but my highlight of the year was when i went to the southport cruise on the beach with john, cruisewirral and most of the members forgot about this cruise and i though it was the best cruise i went to this year
Posted By: scoop Re: Review : Cruisewirral 2005 - 11th Dec 2005 2:59pm
The nationals.Best show ive been to,hopefully next years will be better tho. Shame i didnt get aout even more tho.Rolling road day was a mint day too.Look forward to next year with,new car,new style of modding,all with NEW MONEY
Posted By: spinking Re: Review : Cruisewirral 2005 - 12th Dec 2005 1:02am
Well i have been crap this year only went to one cruise. mersey mayhem was ok but that was when it all went down hill for me.

Swapped the bm and never really came to many meets afterwards Didnt like going anywere in the mondeo felt ashamed to be seen in it. (did manage a section 59 in it though and some good stunt driving with mister adam as my surfer)

Review of the year reads poor must do better which i aim to do nextyear.

I have a 4i and i new car comming soon so will be back on the seen and modding both cars i hope.

Wont have any ready for the nationals in 2006 but will for 2007.

Going to go to as many things as i can nextyear and start comming back the meets as i miss the banter.

ALL IN ALL A POOR YEAR ON THE CRUISE SEEN FOR ME.
Posted By: Mark Re: Review : Cruisewirral 2005 - 12th Dec 2005 1:08pm
One of the funniest, (one of many)
was at the modified nationals?

After a great night of banter it was time to go to bed? So we gate crashed Vixen's tent.
And aggy woke up with a hitler mascara tash lol..
The banter and the jokes were just quality that night. And the cars werent too bad either.

O yeh and the cruisewirral football team,
well kicking a ball about at the Nationals,
all getting sun stroke smack lol....

Santa Pod - Flames of thunder.
The Signs in the mini bus lol..
And the keep fit crew, me and Andy being over
beside the bonfire only to hear the beast starting up on the 1/4 mile.
Will we make it?
Shall we go for it?
So we set off like Gold Medal winners, to see the awsome 250mph + Drag car.
Dogging, hotdogs, children, dead ends, and more.
Only to arrive at the bottom of the embackment with hearts in our mouths to hear....
WOOOOOoooooooooooMMMMMMMM (then Cheers)
Bollox we missed it smack
Time for a ciggy and reflect on how 2 super fit gold medal sprinters missed it again. lol...

Funny at the time.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review : Cruisewirral 2005 - 12th Dec 2005 1:32pm
been a good year for me car wise this year, its now a recognised car round here and most people know me...

oh and also beating scoobys range rover in the sound off at motorworld...hahahahahaha

the nationals was pretty good but spoilt by the weather but you are powerless to help that..

not overloaded with many memories this year, i think weve lost a lot of cruisers, and friends...people have grown up now and a little more maturer..

2004 was deffo the year to be here, unfortunatley i think too many things have changed and resulted in a generally bad year for us...

but you know what they say, onwards and upwards
Posted By: Scooby Re: Review : Cruisewirral 2005 - 12th Dec 2005 8:25pm
Cruisewirral 2005

Let me see, where does one start.......

Some awesome events and shows, each one upping the anty for the next one to beat. I think the effort and time the organisers put into theses events is outstanding to say the least.

However for Cruisewirral i have to be of the same opinion as Aggy regretably.

Allot of our members have matured or grown up and gone there own ways with priorities changing in life (Greer, Rick, Pingu) to name a few, but i feel it has to be said some of our members have also took a step backwards and become immature and made a huge effort to spoil things for Cruisewirral as a website and obviously to the community we have built over the last several years......

This makes me so very sad to say the least, Why O Why has this happened ?

Cruisewirral is still busy as always and will continue to be so over the next few years to come which is great news, maybe i am reflecting on the "Good Old Days" ????

Its a little like when you look back to when you were at school i guess. The Good Old Days and you wish things were back the way they used to be but things will never be like what they were when i was at school as people move on etc etc......

Maybe that is what has happened to the community ? Maybe its not ?? Maybe i am missing something ?

Natioanls 2004, Hurricane Chav 2004, USC 2004 are all the strongest and best memories for me by far. The charity Car Wash 2005 was a very good event raising loads of wonga for Claire House Hospice, great banter all day long and a cracking BBQ hosted by Go Go Gadget's parents afterwards :cheers:

What does 2006 hold for Cruisewirral ?

It would be great to hear everyones opinions.....
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Review : Cruisewirral 2005 - 12th Dec 2005 8:58pm
Originally posted by Scooby:
[b]Cruisewirral 2005

Its a little like when you look back to when you were at school i guess. The Good Old Days and you wish things were back the way they used to be but things will never be like what they were when i was at school [/b]
u mean no more world wars??? lol!
Posted By: Scooby Re: Review : Cruisewirral 2005 - 13th Dec 2005 12:00am
Should have seen that one coming eh.... think
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Review : Cruisewirral 2005 - 13th Dec 2005 12:58am
if its the blitz your after, see tony 220, hell sort you out.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review : Cruisewirral 2005 - 15th Dec 2005 6:31pm
too many memories on this page for my liking...

information overload.. raftl
Posted By: Gary Re: Review : Cruisewirral 2005 - 15th Dec 2005 7:21pm
not a bad year,

started off well nationals i think was a little dissapointment, even though i think it was good just i expected more to be honest

last few months weather has had an effect and a few people myself include have started to drift away from CW
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review : Cruisewirral 2005 - 15th Dec 2005 11:08pm
Originally posted by Gary:

a few people myself include have started to drift away from CW
a few is probably and understatement... omg
Posted By: Mark Re: Review : Cruisewirral 2005 - 16th Dec 2005 11:02am
People come people go, its only natural smile

I remember poor Lazy ben taking out a few traffic cones on the way to the Nationals.
Good on the spot repairs smile

I remember at our "Sponsored Meets" a few lucky winners of £100 / £50 / £25

Quite funny the raffels...
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Review : Cruisewirral 2005 - 16th Dec 2005 11:03am
Its been my first full year of CW and its been a good one happy

Flames and Thunder, the nationals and all the local meets. How far away does the summer feel now frown

Also mentioned by Scooby, the Charity Car wash - an event that helped promote CW in a good way following steriotypical cruise news smile

Lets hope 2006 is as sucessful, and that CW continues to grow as it has done over the last year.

A big [Linked Image] to Mark, Jay and all the other mods for putting up with us over the past year....
Posted By: Tony MK2 Re: Review : Cruisewirral 2005 - 16th Dec 2005 3:58pm
the buzz for me this year was the private land so to speak with the compitions,sound offs, raffles we were all one big happy commuity but all that changed thumbsdown i drifted away from the CW commuity haven't been to many shows this year but maybe things will change in 2006 we'll have to wait and see
Posted By: net Re: Review : Cruisewirral 2005 - 17th Dec 2005 7:43pm
well wot can i say

mod nationals.... fab thanx to kim for being my driver an thanx for mav taking us to the lakes on the way back pmsl a good weekend.

charity car wash was great an thanx to jims parents we had a good nite afterwards too.

private land was good too we had such good laughs there too.

unfortantly i feel like it was time to leave because i couldnt handle wot ppl were doing to ruin cw. i have lost a few good friends coz off the childish behavour off some ppl BUT i will make sure that 2006 Net will try an get to see some off u an get back to cw again.

thanx to scooby, webby, kim, an all other mods thank u for making us all become good friends good banter an making cw wot it is. an roll on 2006 better friends, better cruises an less evilness.
merry christmas everyone
love
net
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: Review : Cruisewirral 2005 - 19th Dec 2005 2:40am
Been a topsy turvy year. To be honest my heart hasn't been with crusin much this year as had money probs for modifications and had trouble with the car to top it. But I still enjoyed some good times mainly the modded nationals and the car wash. I've rode the storm and fought it out and hopefully were gonna have a good year next year. I still think it's been a great year altho just not as good as the year before.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral