Forums
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Review: Modified Street Car 23rd July 2005 - 23rd Jul 2005 10:48pm
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Saturday 23rd July 2005 Modified Street Car.

=================================================

• what was cruisewirral's 1st major event like?
  • how did the convoys go?
  • how many cars turned up?
  • which car stood out from the rest?
  • what were the best bits?

Tell us all how much you enjoyed yourselves, and rub it in for those who missed out. :go: :go:
Posted By: Mark Re: Review: Modified Street Car 23rd July 2005 - 24th Jul 2005 12:27am
Pictures Are now in the Gallery Click Me thumbsup

Pictures Are now in the Gallery Click Me thumbsup

What a great night,
Big thanks to cruisewirral moderators for putting this together. "Thank You".

Great Turn out,
Great Banter and some great cars too.

Check out the gallery smile

Special post for Vixen and her Baby Wipes ?

[Linked Image]

And the Humour lol

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Great Night Enjoyed it all.

Thanks to all the other cruise sites that turned up to make it a good one.
Posted By: Paul R Re: Review: Modified Street Car 23rd July 2005 - 24th Jul 2005 2:39am
Looks like a top night, sorry i missed it.
Posted By: Crevis Re: Review: Modified Street Car 23rd July 2005 - 24th Jul 2005 3:19am
was a top night quite a few cars out
well done
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: Review: Modified Street Car 23rd July 2005 - 24th Jul 2005 9:55am
quite a few cars, big car park made it look small, but lacked atmosphere. hopefully better next time.
Posted By: SL1D3R Re: Review: Modified Street Car 23rd July 2005 - 24th Jul 2005 9:56am
was a gud night although i didnt get there till 10, still a top night although daz got pulled for not wearin his seat belt! unlucky m8
Posted By: AL Re: Review: Modified Street Car 23rd July 2005 - 24th Jul 2005 10:59am
Realy enjoyed last night great atmosphere and some nice cars BONZA roll on the next one hey!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review: Modified Street Car 23rd July 2005 - 24th Jul 2005 12:29pm
Got there a little late because Vicky took her time getting ready! D'oh! tease

Looked like there was a fair few cars there smile
Spoke to the R2C lot as usual - they brought alot of cars.
Spent most of the night racing around in Darren's car... very fast - put that Focus to shame - that was fun!!!! Love the car chick.

My opinion should have started a little later - car park too big but was good smile

See ya all soon
Posted By: Meesh Re: Review: Modified Street Car 23rd July 2005 - 24th Jul 2005 12:46pm
Expected more to turn up

was pleased with our North Wales turn out, rang Scooby a few mins before I was due to leave and only had 6 cars behind me eek

waited an extra 10 mins though and ended up with just over 20 cars coming along laugh

Think the event lacked atmosphere, needed some antics in the open space if ya know what I mean wink

the after show fun was great! Cheers to the Cruisestockport lot who came along with us, as I said last night, give us a shout soon as you guys n girls sort things out and we'll be up there happy also....THAT ZAFIRA'S RAPID!!
Posted By: net Re: Review: Modified Street Car 23rd July 2005 - 24th Jul 2005 1:04pm
looks like i missed a good event.
glad peeps had a good time. ill have to catch up with u all this week.
stayed till this morning but now im back

xxxx
Posted By: maximini Re: Review: Modified Street Car 23rd July 2005 - 24th Jul 2005 1:23pm
Quality nite
me and kay loved it
nice 2 c da o5 leave most of us alone(unlucky daz lol)
could of bin a better turn out but as da nite went on the atmosphere got better
Realy enjoyed da after show fun
:go: :go: :go:
Posted By: Daz VTS Re: Review: Modified Street Car 23rd July 2005 - 24th Jul 2005 6:14pm
Was a good nite, really enjoyed it, went to halford this mornin. (I'd hate to be the person who has to clean the car park lol). Thanks Laura, think the focus was REALLY annoyed. cant wait for the next big cw cruise, hopefully bigger next time.
Posted By: linsy Re: Review: Modified Street Car 23rd July 2005 - 24th Jul 2005 6:26pm
Was a fairly good night, had a good laugh with sum ppl, some nice cars "like the colour" ha ha kim.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review: Modified Street Car 23rd July 2005 - 24th Jul 2005 8:44pm
Thought more were going to turn up to be honest, didnt see any mags? Few nice cars there though, quite a few Evo's to laugh The size of the car park kinda made the cruise smaller than it was infortunatly frown Everyone seemed to get off quite early?
Yeah agree with most of the comments, all summed up not a bad effort for the 1st 1 and considering it was jae weekend. The location has a lot of potential. There was a bit of fun near the end when it was quiet but i think there wasn't much as the cops were in and out. Cheers too those convoys that made it and meesh for organising the after fun. Nice to meet ya mike from r2c aswell. As for magazines, i was told 1 of the big named mag's would come and then i didn't hear from them for a week, downfall there was they woulda all been at jae. Keep the comments coming as will all help for another time.
for a first attempt it was good, no bad feelings about it and we didnt get hassel from the police.

thanks to all who turned up.

learning curve as it was our first of hopefully many to come.

i had a good night and the location was ideal, ASDA,MAC so future cruises should hopefully be good.
Posted By: Scooby Re: Review: Modified Street Car 23rd July 2005 - 25th Jul 2005 9:37am
Firstly i think it turned out a great night for our first Cruise and bearing in mind the whole cruising scene is poor right now.

Carnt thank the cruise sites enough who ran convoys down and help make it the night that it was. The support was very very welcomed.

I carnt believe how well behaved everyone was, what was that all about :cheers:

Thanks to all the members from cruisewirral who showed there support thumbsup

Who knows what the next one may bring ??
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review: Modified Street Car 23rd July 2005 - 25th Jul 2005 1:02pm
thought the night was good in comparison to other meets...but the real fun started when we went down to the next location ...nice one 2 cruise stockport...
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Review: Modified Street Car 23rd July 2005 - 25th Jul 2005 2:04pm
Been to better, and been to worse.

It was the first one for CW though, and I had a good time smile
Posted By: saz2004 Re: Review: Modified Street Car 23rd July 2005 - 25th Jul 2005 2:59pm
was a good nite, great to catch up wiv ppl! c ya all soon! xx
Posted By: vixen Re: Review: Modified Street Car 23rd July 2005 - 25th Jul 2005 5:50pm
was a good night, i agree that there could have been more cars and a bit more "PLAY",but the after party was cool and it was nice to c some different cars show up. all in all it was a top night, and cant wait 4 the next one.
thanks guys.
xxx thumbsup
© Wirral-Wikiwirral