Forums
Posted By: Mark Review : 31st March 2005 Local Meet - 31st Mar 2005 4:37am
[Linked Image]

Cruisewirral Local Meet Review 31st March 2005

=======================================
  • Who won £20 This week?
  • What were the results from the Sound off?
  • Who has the loudest Ice?
  • Who's paid for the Nationals?
  • Great Banter Everytime.
  • Who's been showing off there latest Mods?

=======================================
Cruisewirral Sound Off
[Linked Image]

Its all happening at Cruisewirral Meets
Hope to see you at the next one :go: :go:
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review : 31st March 2005 Local Meet - 31st Mar 2005 11:35pm
was good tonight , seeing kim and scooby have got a good tan from their holiday!!

had a great night , specially chatting to some people i have hardly talked to before!(net , coryn , sandy etc)

corsa john finally convincing kat of his height

hope too see you all at the next meet !!! wink

cheers mike x
Posted By: spinking Re: Review : 31st March 2005 Local Meet - 1st Apr 2005 12:04am
Greatmeet but a mixed night for me little oshocked oshocked oshocked oshocked oshocked that i needed a push start TWICE will have to get that fixed thanxs stumac/dikky5 and who ever else helped to push. Glad to have the sound off back gutted my ice isnt very loud with 3 12" subs you would have thought it would be louder. On a good point i won £20 guess what i am buying with that?. Scoobys flamer show was great think i have ear-ach of the zorst wouldnt a flamer kit on my car. There are more and more nice cars commin now steve nice scooby and the lad with the supra nice spoiler till the nextime. thumbsup
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Review : 31st March 2005 Local Meet - 1st Apr 2005 1:55am
Cool meet, great location. Nice to meet a few of the more recent members, Paul that's a gorgeous Celica, love the alloys, and Steve I like the Scooby, a few nice touches here and there. Thanks to those behind the organising - top job smile

See ya all soon happy
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Review : 31st March 2005 Local Meet - 1st Apr 2005 2:06am
im the best, thats all i have to say
Posted By: AL Re: Review : 31st March 2005 Local Meet - 1st Apr 2005 2:21am
Another top night well done to Tupac for winning the prize, great to meet Steve and Grizz will be round for a quote over the week! Sanchez wheels are looking sweet not jealous at all mad Pete the installs coming on nicely! Well see you all through the week or the next meet!
Posted By: Steve Re: Review : 31st March 2005 Local Meet - 1st Apr 2005 8:35am
Great night. Was great meeting everyone thnx for being so friendly smile Only downside is I left the £4 with the guy who was making coffee becuase when I got my cuppa he didnt have any change, Hopefully he remembers me next time smile
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Review : 31st March 2005 Local Meet - 1st Apr 2005 9:44am
Good night as per usual smile

Nice to see more and more new faces turning up.
Posted By: Go Go Gadget Re: Review : 31st March 2005 Local Meet - 1st Apr 2005 10:09am
great meet last night the atmosphere was totaly different with the sound off going ahead.

well done tupac when do i get my share i told you you woudl win lmao.

good to see a few new cars and faces, thanks to the weather stay dry we all stayed outside.

kat you should have shared that big pink blanket there were other people who were freezing.

thanks to every one for keeping it a good night lets hope there are no moaning meanies about this meet, roll on the next and the NATIONALS
Posted By: Mark Re: Review : 31st March 2005 Local Meet - 1st Apr 2005 10:17am
Pics will be up this evening, sorry frown

Busy busy busy....
Posted By: Clio kelly Re: Review : 31st March 2005 Local Meet - 1st Apr 2005 10:34am
sounds like i missed out on a great night will have to try and make the next one if i can.

good to hear you all had a great night
Posted By: net Re: Review : 31st March 2005 Local Meet - 1st Apr 2005 11:02am
great meet everyone havin a good gab. nice to see me b!atch back lol with a lovely tan. vick coryn thanx for me egg. (been good not ate any YET)

well see u all at the nxt meet xxxxxx
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review : 31st March 2005 Local Meet - 1st Apr 2005 1:09pm
meh wat can be said but I MISS MY CAR!!!

cheers for lift up Al, and thanks for slow journey home grizz, that took forever..lol...my neck hurts now haha
Posted By: paul Re: Review : 31st March 2005 Local Meet - 1st Apr 2005 3:36pm
Good night had by all.
Thanks for the good advice.
CYA all again soon

Paul
Posted By: Meesh Re: Review : 31st March 2005 Local Meet - 1st Apr 2005 6:57pm
Was only there for 20 mins lol managed to finally enter the sound off laugh

Was quite pleased with me result considerin me subs only gettin 200 watts fed to it laugh

Roll on the next one!

P.S. Jim, your an a**...So are you Chris for helpin him with it wink
Posted By: paul_ax Re: Review : 31st March 2005 Local Meet - 1st Apr 2005 7:36pm
sorry i missed it all i needed 2 sort sum things out but i will b at the next 1
Posted By: Steve Re: Review : 31st March 2005 Local Meet - 1st Apr 2005 8:35pm
I couldnt take much footage of the meet Cuz My cam dun have a light on it, I got some nice footage of Scooby's Car Flaming smile you can watch it HERE
Posted By: Crevis Re: Review : 31st March 2005 Local Meet - 1st Apr 2005 8:53pm
Great meet looking forward to the next one
Posted By: Mark Re: Review : 31st March 2005 Local Meet - 2nd Apr 2005 1:19am
Pictures are now in the Gallery Click Me :go: :go:
Posted By: lawton Re: Review : 31st March 2005 Local Meet - 2nd Apr 2005 11:16am
quite a good night as the was quite a few cars there, plus the nights are starting to get lighter now. it was my first meet that the sound off was on which was good fun to watch but i coundnt enter as i dont have a headunit at the moment. maybe at the next meet hey
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review : 31st March 2005 Local Meet - 2nd Apr 2005 12:11pm
Arrived late. Was forced to come out smack tease
Was good as always smile
Posted By: Steve Re: Review : 31st March 2005 Local Meet - 2nd Apr 2005 1:52pm
Evo,

You were forced? I cant remember if I saw you there!!
Posted By: Mark Re: Review : 31st March 2005 Local Meet - 2nd Apr 2005 2:27pm
I think she means she wasnt feeling too good steve lol.

What a great night, bigger and better again, thanks to Frozen Audio for the Sound off, and we also have to thank the site manager for letting it return.

So many members were shocked at how fast the time went by, "Time fly's when your having fun".

8 More members signing up for the Modified Nationals. And there are more to come.

Some really nice cars turning up at the meet, new faces, the word is getting around as the sun brings out those project cars out the garages.

Yep the nights are getting lighter and in 2 more meets i think its going to be light until 9pm +
which will make my life that little bit easier when it comes to taking pictures.

Thanks to our moderators for doing a great job once again at our meet and getting everyone involved.

And a big thanks to our moembers for making the night the success it was.

Watch this space as we have some amazing plans for the summer which will get your attention.

Thanks again everyone for a great night.

Well done Tupac £20 better off.
And 2 more lucky winner winning some extra car accessories thanks to Go Go Gadget.

See you all at the next one smile

:go: :go:
Posted By: Steve Re: Review : 31st March 2005 Local Meet - 2nd Apr 2005 2:51pm
Apologies Evo,

and Thanks for my Tax disk holder, its great, my old one was getting a bit ... .. . OLD and this one was new and improved model aswell, with sticky stuff!!

Yea the summer time will be great at the meets, hopefully maybe one or two times in the summer we can have a barbecue / something like that?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review : 31st March 2005 Local Meet - 2nd Apr 2005 5:37pm
I was with john in the scooby again matey smile
Posted By: Scooby Re: Review : 31st March 2005 Local Meet - 3rd Apr 2005 12:05am
Originally posted by net:
Nice to see me b!atch back lol with a lovely tan.
Didnt know i was ya Biatch Net happy

Big Big Thanks also to the moderators who helped make the night a great one and to all the members who come along to join in the fun thumbsup

Sorry if i wasnt myself but hadnt long landed after the holiday and wasnt feeling quite up to scratch, good old Jet Lag getting to me smack

Good to see more new faces and chatting all night long, time simply flew by, couldnt believe it.

Roll on the next one and getting the nationals hype.
Posted By: maverick Re: Review : 31st March 2005 Local Meet - 3rd Apr 2005 12:25am
Nice to see it was a good meet. I had to work, should defo be at the next one.
Posted By: scoop Re: Review : 31st March 2005 Local Meet - 3rd Apr 2005 9:49pm
Good night,shame it was brought to an aprupt end with a fonecall i recieved so i had to dart, nationals paid for and soundoff entered, Scoob that flamer show looked fab,i just pulled up to see it endin with plumes of smoke lol. mega,ur gonna win at the nationals again me thinks

Nice to see u all again!

See u soon
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: Review : 31st March 2005 Local Meet - 4th Apr 2005 2:19am
Great meet, atmosphere was great. Entered the sound off but didn't take part due to not wanting to put everyone to shame.

Was a bit late down the rock but had to do a couple of favours. The time went that fast i didn't get time to pay for me nationals ticket, had the money and eveything. Nice to briefly neet you steve. Catch you all soon.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral