Forums
Posted By: Tony MK2 Review : Cruisewirral Birthday Party 2004 - 13th Nov 2004 2:09am
[Linked Image]

Car of the Year 2004 : Paz

Moderator Awards : Past & Present
Scooby's B*tch
Explodin Pengun
Maverick
Go Go Gadget
GTI180
Tony Mk2
Mike Broomy
Paz
Sporty Yellow
Acertiz

X - Factor Awards
Sally - For work behind the scenes
Andy - For Humour and antics when camping
Mister Adam - Support & Dedication

Member of the Year : Paz

[Linked Image]

<b>Rave about the Party Peeps :go: :go:
Posted By: tony_220 Re: Review : Cruisewirral Birthday Party 2004 - 13th Nov 2004 11:21am
yeah top class party and birkenhead was good afterwards! thanx all!
Posted By: makin Re: Review : Cruisewirral Birthday Party 2004 - 13th Nov 2004 2:21pm
ya the party was amazin i really enjoyed it nice to see most of cw there and i didnt get to drunk lol
Posted By: Crevis Re: Review : Cruisewirral Birthday Party 2004 - 13th Nov 2004 5:59pm
top class party
it was a great night
i realy enjoyed myself
well done Paz for wining car of the year
birkenhead was good afterwards aswell
Posted By: Mark Re: Review : Cruisewirral Birthday Party 2004 - 14th Nov 2004 3:29am
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

================================================
Pictures are Up Click Me happy

You can bring them into the forums by :
Right Click : Properties
Copy the link and paste in as an image.

Pic your pictures and have a laugh happy

=================================================

Funny ?

Aggy didnt realise i had tied a balloon to his
jacket, and couldnt understand why a balloon was
following him...
It was there for ages lol

[Linked Image]

I counted 8 pictures with the balloon following him.
Have a look, its there in the back ground all the time lol...
Posted By: Scooby Re: Review : Cruisewirral Birthday Party 2004 - 14th Nov 2004 11:23am
Where do you start ????????

Firstly i want to personally thank everyone who attended and made this a great great nite. It was laugh after laugh after laugh. Unfortunatly i had to drive the DJ home so i couldnt drink, Dohhh.... Sorry if i wasnt in the full swing of the party but its hard when everyone is pished and your sober, it didnt spoil my night though, it was great through and through !

• Meesh
    [Linked Image]

Quality Outfit mate, everytime i looked at him i couldnt stop laughing.

• Super Hero's
    [Linked Image]

Funny to say the least.....

• Pingu & The Biatch.
    [Linked Image]

Think he is just checking they are real (Carnt believe his luck), lol.....

• Sporty on a mission.
    [Linked Image]

Making a headway for the buffet !

• Maximini
    [Linked Image]

Rich, You were rotten mate. Wouldnt leave the dance floor even when no-one else was dancing, Quality mate, Made my night with your dancing and head-banging .......

• Cruisewirral's very own " Posh N Becks "
    [Linked Image]

Great to see Paz clean up with so many awards and Danielle, Well, You looked a million dollars hunny.

• Aggy & His Balloon !
    [Linked Image]

I guess you had to be there to appreciate just how funny this was ??

• Makin
    [Linked Image]

Loads of Attitude !!!!!!!!

A Massive Thank You to Admin/Mod's who helped make this what it was. A BIg Big Thank you to our absent "Mum" (Sally) for all of the hard work and effort with the brilliant CRUISEWIRRAL BIRTHDAY CAKE, Wow, Couldnt believe it when i seen it complete with modified cars with flashing lights (Nice Touch) Thanks MUM.....

Webmaster, Maybe the un-sung hero in all of this ? Most of the organising and arrangments were done by the "Web-Doode" and he also personally paid for all of the trophies that were presented on the night, also good to see him letting his hair down, Thanks Doode on behalf of Admin/Mods and i think i can say on behalf of all the members.....

It was great to see all the girls really enjoying themselves and Sanchez keeping the jokes rolling all night. Even Rik making a guest appearance with his new true love (Sweet).

Will post more later after reading through some of your reviews.

Posted By: robbie Re: Review : Cruisewirral Birthday Party 2004 - 14th Nov 2004 12:33pm
spot on night really enjoyed ones self!

BRING ON ANOTHER 12 MONTHS OF CRUISEWIRRAL!

thanks alot for a great night and con grates to paz for car of year and also to all the admin an mods becoz it would'nt of happen with out yeh.
Posted By: Mark Re: Review : Cruisewirral Birthday Party 2004 - 14th Nov 2004 3:24pm
Charlies Angels ?

[Linked Image]

Humm
Now who's saying who looks stupid lol

[Linked Image]

You Suck and i will blow lol

[Linked Image]

It was a great night, and a great success,
everyone enjoyed it too.

Thanks to everyone who made it...

Cruisewirral's First Birthday Yeh happy
Posted By: Dazza Re: Review : Cruisewirral Birthday Party 2004 - 14th Nov 2004 3:34pm
I know you guys are VERY interested to know but I had 11 hats on @ one point!
Book of records here I come! [Linked Image]
Posted By: Tony MK2 Re: Review : Cruisewirral Birthday Party 2004 - 14th Nov 2004 3:49pm
thanks to you guys the super heros then this wouldn't of happened

[Linked Image]

your all stars.. Thanks for a great evening!!!
Posted By: Mark Re: Review : Cruisewirral Birthday Party 2004 - 14th Nov 2004 3:57pm
================================================

=================================================

[Linked Image]

Undies on top smack
Posted By: PAZ Re: Review : Cruisewirral Birthday Party 2004 - 14th Nov 2004 4:01pm
Was a great night, all turned out well in the end...

Thanks for all attending..

---------------
Andy
Sally
Misteradam

Congrats on your awards all deserved for different reasons.

To all the Mods:

Thanks for all your help this past year , glad to see you all get rewarded.

And:

Webby and Scooby

Thanks for all the work over the last year, see what santa brings you both...

Was extremely shocked with my awards, didn`t expect any what so ever.

Thanks to all who came in fancy dress, lookked quality, and might i add, Danielle looked awesome, i know she wanted to look good, even spent £180 on her outfit..

So glad you all made it, and like i said on the night, its thanks to all our members for our success.

So to next year .....
Posted By: kara Re: Review : Cruisewirral Birthday Party 2004 - 14th Nov 2004 7:43pm
excellent party. had a really good time (well what i can remember of it anyway hehe)well done! x :go:
wow wot a brilliant nite.

firstly congrats to paz well done dude u deserve car of the year man.
andy: i mean who else could have won an award just 4 bein there usual self!! but u have kept up entertained throught the year man nice 1
mister adam: could think of a better person support an dedication award. congrats dude.
sally: for all the work that she puts in that most of u guys dont c. an herrs 4 the cake

webmaster an scooby: special thanks to u guys with out u we wouldn't have cruisewirral an the comunity that comes with it.

all the mods past an present: nice 1 4 all the hard work .

an thank to all the members keep postin.

well thats the thank u's.

wot an nite it was. so funny sein peeps in there fancy dress(paz scooby, webby, an espicialy meesh top costume man) jim lookin sharp in his suit!
an even me in a shrit an pants!!!

after a few well more than a few pints it was time to go so off to brikenhead it was had a laf down there. sporty was bein his usual drunken funny self. top nite
it was a top top party, I really enjoyed the night, another Cruisewirral success once again! Can’t wait to do it all over again in another 12 months.

I turned up in fancy dress as Cat woman, Scooby was dressed as Robin, Webmaster was Batman and Paz was Superman, Meesh turned up in an amazing costume lol he really suited being a sumo wrestler. And we can’t forget sporty who came dressed as will young!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

It was great to see all the girls dressed up and all looking gorgeous. Especially Danielle! You looked a million dollars hunni.
It was great to catch up with everyone and have a drunken dance wiv all you mad ppl. We just couldn’t get maximummini off the dance floor lol.

[Linked Image]

Nice to meet Shaun’s girlfriend. What a lovely girl you got there m8.

[Linked Image]

awwww and look at darren and corrin being all romantic and sharing a coctail, it must be love. how cute!!!

[Linked Image]

I don’t think I stopped laughing all night long. It was the best night ive had in ages.

I would like to say big massive congratulations to Paz for winning car of the year and member of the year. Well done m8 all the hard work has paid off. You deserve it!

[Linked Image]

Well done to sally for winning one of the X factor awards. Also the cake was amazing too, well done sally!

[Linked Image]

Andy m8, camping would never be the same without you! Big congratulations for winning your X factor award.

[Linked Image]

Mister Adam! Well done m8. Hot on the heels of Paz for winning car of the year! Also well done for winning an X factor award for all your support and dedication.

All the moderators who won trophies for moderating, Cruisewirral wouldn’t have been the same without all of your input.

Explodin Pengun
Maverick
Go Go Gadget
GTI180
Tony Mk2
Mike Broomy
Paz
Sporty Yellow
Acertiz
And me too.

Well done everyone. A big cheer and round of applause for everyone who won trophies!!!

Webmaster and Scooby should have won trophies for all the effort and hard work they put into the site and the events too. They sometimes work till the early hours of the morning behind the scenes to organize nice things for us all. Id like to say a big big thank you to both Scooby and Webmaster for all their effort and hard work that went into organizing the party for us all.

Thank you to all the moderators for helping to organize a great party. You all did a great job.

Last but not least, thank you to all the members who turned up and made the night a totally enjoyable night. Definitely one to remember for a long time! Cruisewirral wouldn’t be the same without all of you guys.

Cant wait till the next big party! See you all there! xx
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Review : Cruisewirral Birthday Party 2004 - 15th Nov 2004 9:59am
Fantastic night loved it. all came together in the end. richie your nuts, how does kay put up with you.web-doodle and scooby thanks a million for making it night to remeber. Big thanks to sally for the cake and all the mods for there continued effort to make every think we do better than the rest can do. Well done paz for car of the year (adam you was robbed LOL), thanks again one and all.
Posted By: saz2004 Re: Review : Cruisewirral Birthday Party 2004 - 15th Nov 2004 1:04pm
was a great nite, cant remember much of it but i cant believe them pictures of me, i'll get ya back scooby for them! had a good laugh in birkenhead afterwards too
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review : Cruisewirral Birthday Party 2004 - 15th Nov 2004 3:02pm
great night, proper funny laugh

cant wait till the next one!! laugh
Posted By: Tony MK2 Re: Review : Cruisewirral Birthday Party 2004 - 15th Nov 2004 5:07pm
This was a great night and another great sucess for cruisewirral
:go:
Thanks to everybody that came and took part in the whole event cruisewirral wouldn't be the same without you guys happy happy

Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Review : Cruisewirral Birthday Party 2004 - 15th Nov 2004 6:38pm
Top class! Laugh after laugh after laugh. Roll on another year! happy
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: Review : Cruisewirral Birthday Party 2004 - 15th Nov 2004 10:09pm
What can I say, abb fab!

Had such a great night from start to finish, the jokes were flying out and I kno for a fact everyone enjoyed themselves AGAIN. Don't think I could miss another cw event as they just get better and better!

Ladies you all looked god damm fine, ur all a credit to cw wink

As for those mad heads who wore fancy dress a big well in you's have just started something, next year who will have the best costume???

Well done's :-

Paz - mate u swept up and boy did u deserve it

Mr Adam - unlucky mate, but ur still a winner and well in for the x-factor, u are mr dedication.

Sally - well done hun, shame you couldn't make it, but thanks for all you do.

Mods - enough said guys and gals, your a big part of cw

Andy - you are possibly the funniest guy I have met, keep it up fella

The venue - thanks for hosting us, never waited long for a drink and was a great venue

Dj - class mate, you could even mix pop music

Scooby and Webmaster - what can I say, you two are my super heroes! Thanks for everything.

And thanks to everyone there for just keeping it real.

Has to be the best crowd i've ever been with!

I don't usually wanna rush years along as you get older but this has given me reason to want too laugh

Highlight has to be the little video I got tho tease
Posted By: saz2004 Re: Review : Cruisewirral Birthday Party 2004 - 16th Nov 2004 12:22pm
Originally posted by mikebroomy:

Highlight has to be the little video I got tho tease
hope thats not the video i'm thinkin of broomy!!!!
Posted By: Tony MK2 Re: Review : Cruisewirral Birthday Party 2004 - 16th Nov 2004 2:13pm
yes yes yes omg omg smack thats the one Hehehehehehehehe
Posted By: sally Re: Review : Cruisewirral Birthday Party 2004 - 17th Nov 2004 4:11am
Hi, :go:
Posted By: Rocco Re: Review : Cruisewirral Birthday Party 2004 - 18th Nov 2004 12:12pm
Sorry im a bit late peeps, it was a great night and everyone had a right laugh, the venue was spot on and the atmosphere was wicked! Well done to all those who got an award you deserved it!

Meesh im surprised you fitted in my car, but you soon lost weight! Lol Can't wait for the next event always look forward to them - as gadget said to me the other day, is there anything that Cruise Wirral can't do! Well in to everyone happy yes
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review : Cruisewirral Birthday Party 2004 - 22nd Nov 2004 3:02pm
Hello,

Sorry am well late.

Was a great night!!! Had a laugh. Was ok in bhead but not going again cuz it was poo frown Bhead=CHAV CITY. erm thanks to everyone for coming and making it good fun. Am sure ALL the nights events will be remembered. I have funny photo's happy

Anyway, I had fun, cya all soon

Luv Me xxx
Posted By: maximini Re: Review : Cruisewirral Birthday Party 2004 - 22nd Nov 2004 8:41pm
hi ppl i managed to get on me mates comp to c how many ppl wer ripin it out of me lol "i deserve it" it was a great night good to get drunk wid u lot again, altho i think i was da most drunk der lol cya all soon
Posted By: saz2004 Re: Review : Cruisewirral Birthday Party 2004 - 22nd Nov 2004 10:50pm
dont think ya beat me maximummini on bein drunk! lol!
ha ha saz u are always drunk eek

:cheers:

iam jokin love u well loadz really xx
Posted By: net Re: Review : Cruisewirral Birthday Party 2004 - 25th Nov 2004 12:42pm
well i had a great nite was ill on the plane the nxt morning but it was a great nite
© Wirral-Wikiwirral