Forums
Posted By: Johnny Alan Review : Return of old school 4th march - 5th Mar 2006 10:37am
Well what can i say it was a great nite and loadsa cars turned up, really well modded, had a bit of fun in the car park b4 the police got there, due to it being covered in snow ha ha ha ha. Ive got lodsa pics and will put them up soon. thumbsup

Admin Edit : Topic Prefixed Review
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Review : Return of old school 4th march - 5th Mar 2006 10:53am
Damn didnt think we could start topics in the section, i've just pm'd kim to do this.

Not a bad night all in all, good location (sort of). If the toys'r'us staff wherent such knobs it could of been good as no hassle of the police they just made an apperance.

Police got snowballed out of the cruise.

We all went up to warrington at about 10ish for some racing which never happened when we left at 11, started to hail aswell. also some dufuss in a jag left earlier than us so ended up at the rock when we where at the second location.

dunno about it being the way cruises where, some good cars, ome nice MX-5's even a yellow R34 which was niceeeeeeeee.

The front car park was left as covered in snow and ice so the RWD and 4WD boys and girls had some fun on that.

Cars of the cruise for me where the silver evo II and the white ralli-art evo II. Also a nice soop with an unusual spoiler, a bit like the wangan spoiler stuymac is getting. suite dit very well.

Well on the drive back it was me, my whippy, mr adam and scotty69. had fun but lost scotty 69 some where around clatterbridge exit of the 53. next time we will do a proper intro matey.
Posted By: Scooby Re: Review : Return of old school 4th march - 5th Mar 2006 11:14am
It sounds like it was a alright night then peeps ?

Maybe not the best start to 2006 Crusing but it sounds promicing for a fresh start.

Rhys, get them pictures up or e-mail them to me at scooby@cruisewirral.com and i will host them.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Review : Return of old school 4th march - 5th Mar 2006 11:18am
Lets just say its a start, If police are this cool all the time we should be ok to go back to haw it was back in the day, people where doing donuts and ice drifts next tot the police car, even reving the balls of there cars next to a police car.

I dont think the police would of turned up but the toys'r'us staff must of rang them. 2 astra cars and a nice T5 with full graffix LOL.
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: Review : Return of old school 4th march - 5th Mar 2006 11:55am
i was exhausted when we where drivin bak so i just slowed down and came off the clatterbridge junction to go home. it was an amazin night like wasnt it. what was the matter with the starlet GT turbo? when we got to the services he had the bonnet up.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Review : Return of old school 4th march - 5th Mar 2006 12:08pm
Adam had sprayed his whole engine with WD-40 so its stank, couldnt you smell it. I was behind him going there and all i could smell was dog poo through my vents.

He also lost a bolt taking his zorst heatsheild off and jammed a piece of metal in its place so was making sure it was still on.
Posted By: lawton Re: Review : Return of old school 4th march - 5th Mar 2006 12:28pm
sorry i coudnt make it guys, blame dazza, as he tried to kill me buy not doing up my wheel bolts, lol
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: Review : Return of old school 4th march - 5th Mar 2006 12:50pm
is that what the smell was?! i though one of my mates had followed through lol.
Posted By: civic boy Re: Review : Return of old school 4th march - 5th Mar 2006 1:07pm
the police ruined it by turning up it was a good turn out tho b4 they turned up, there was sum tit in a valeting van spraying the floor wid water 2 make icy but it was right on the exit, sum1 cud have crashed f***kin p***K, not bad nite tho.
Posted By: Dazza Re: Review : Return of old school 4th march - 5th Mar 2006 1:33pm
Originally posted by lawton:
sorry i coudnt make it guys, blame dazza, as he tried to kill me buy not doing up my wheel bolts, lol
I did tell you to go, even after I rushed around trying to help you. Guess thats the thanx I get
Posted By: Dom Davo Re: Review : Return of old school 4th march - 5th Mar 2006 6:31pm
I dno why ppl saying the police were leaniant.... they were complete pricks! They threantend to lock the gates and give everyone a £50 clamp fine if we didnt leave.... thats why every1 left to go ikea but then security of ikea, didnt believe us all when we said we was parked there to buy a table laugh . this for me spoiled the cruise itself as i didnt even get to see all the cars.... The only good thing was, was i found the back of this warehouse in untoched ice! i had some great 30mph 180degree hand breaks there that was quality! just annoyed i didnt get to see all the cars frown
Posted By: Lund Re: Review : Return of old school 4th march - 5th Mar 2006 8:09pm
Any pic's?
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Review : Return of old school 4th march - 5th Mar 2006 8:23pm
be patient lol have sent them to scooby he will stick them up when he gets a chance. honestly though was a really gud nite you should cum nxt time one is taking place.
Posted By: Lund Re: Review : Return of old school 4th march - 5th Mar 2006 8:30pm
Originally posted by johnny alan:
be patient lol have sent them to scooby he will stick them up when he gets a chance. honestly though was a really gud nite you should cum nxt time one is taking place.
Be sure to see me and the Mini in due course! happy
Posted By: Dom Davo Re: Review : Return of old school 4th march - 6th Mar 2006 12:23am
another thing that pissed me off was at the charnock richards convoy we left WAY before the leaving time, we ended up at the location an hour early we got there for 7.37 and we were ment to leave at 7.30 lol >_< i feel sorry for the ppl that prolly missed the convoy
Posted By: MikeGti Re: Review : Return of old school 4th march - 6th Mar 2006 7:16pm
Thing is they could'nt lock the gates as there was a padlock allready on the gates that was not supposed to be on there
Was'nt a bad night though
Posted By: Mark Re: Review : Return of old school 4th march - 7th Mar 2006 3:28pm
Pictures from "Johnny Alan"

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mark Re: Review : Return of old school 4th march - 7th Mar 2006 3:29pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mark Re: Review : Return of old school 4th march - 7th Mar 2006 3:29pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mark Re: Review : Return of old school 4th march - 7th Mar 2006 3:30pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mark Re: Review : Return of old school 4th march - 7th Mar 2006 3:30pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Looks like a great night,
Big thanks to Rhys for sending over the picture for us all to see happy
Cheers smile
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Review : Return of old school 4th march - 7th Mar 2006 6:17pm
Cheers mark, pics look lot betta than they do on te camera, was very difficult cause their wasnt any light really. happy . Maybe more cw members will go nxt time.
Posted By: Dom Davo Re: Review : Return of old school 4th march - 8th Mar 2006 11:48am
nice work with the pictures, my car made the photo! well sorta you see the back of the blue punto! well dats my megane on the right laugh also its a shame u never got a pick of the front of the blue punto as it was sick if any1 saw it, its my mates punto ill try get him signed up when i next see him.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Review : Return of old school 4th march - 8th Mar 2006 6:08pm
yeah, u should do. I had to rush around cause i didnt think we would be there long because of the gate thingy.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral