Forums
Posted By: Scooby Convoy : MUK 2 : 19th June 2005 (Sunday) - 16th Jun 2005 12:47am
[Linked Image]
=============================================================
Cruisewirral Convoy Details
  • Day - Sunday
  • Date - 19th June 2005
  • Time - 9.00am for sharp exit at 9.15am
  • Convoy meeting point - Click me
  • Location - Myerscough College, Preston
  • Distance - 50 Miles each way
  • Convoy driving time - 60 Minutes each way
  • Fuel cost - £10 round trip (Approx)
  • Entrance Fee £5.00

=============================================================

Important Information

MUK Individual and Club Entries

Firstly, we would like to thank you in advance for attending MUK II on 19th June 2005, whether you be part of a club stand, or an individual entry, you all contribute to what should be a fantastic day….

Instructions

MUKII officially opens at 11am, so we would be grateful if you would plan to be on site for between 9am and 10:30am so that everybody has a chance to get in and get settled.

Access for all Club stand cars and individual entry show cars will be clearly signposted into the college. Please have your £5 entry fee ready in advance, so that the queue can move quickly to get you in.

Spectator parking will also be clearly signposted. You will be guided into the parking area, where you will park up and then walk through the entry gates, (entry £2 per person), and into the show.

Rules of entry

The event is on college grounds, and is designed and organised to be a fun, enjoyable day, but there are some safety issues that people must respect.

• Please keep to 10 mph at all times,

• Do NOT cruise around the show, once you are parked, you are parked, unless you want to leave.

• Strictly NO burnouts, handbrakes, donuts, J-turns, Flames, or stunt driving of any kind, Please respect this, as the show will be very busy, and must be kept as a safe event.

• There will be an Sound Pressure Level meter in a sound-off area, there will also be a full PA system, with 3 live DJ’s, so please respect this, keep your own stereo’s low, and enjoy the music we provide for you.

• The MUK II organisers reserve the right of admission, and will, with just cause, remove any person(s) not obeying the rules outlined above.

Remember that this is a show to promote safe cruising and enjoyment of cars, and that your respect of the rules ensures we can keep running events like this one; we aren’t trying to be killjoys, just make sure that the event is safe and good fun for everyone!

Thanks for being a part of MUK II!

Signed
The MUK Team 

Members/Cars Attending

</font><ul type="square">
[*]Scooby (Range Rover)
[*]Scooby's B*tch (Vauxhall Astra)
[*]Meesh (Ford Fiesta)
[*]Paul_Ax (Citroen Ax)
[*]Mister Adam (Toyota Starlet Turbo)
[*]Daz200 (Rover 200)
[*]Maverick (Honda Civic)
[*]Aggy (Seat Ibiza)
[*]<font size="2" face="Arial,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Vixen (Proton Compact) thumbsup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Convoy : MUK 2 : 19th June 2005 (Sunday) - 16th Jun 2005 8:53am
Originally posted by Scooby:
Mister Adam (Toyota Scarlet Turbo)
STARLET!! mad raftl laugh

p.s do we all have to book in advance? :a:
Posted By: Scooby Re: Convoy : MUK 2 : 19th June 2005 (Sunday) - 16th Jun 2005 9:17am
OKay OKay, I have changed it now :go: :go:
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Convoy : MUK 2 : 19th June 2005 (Sunday) - 16th Jun 2005 9:30am
tease

Ok sound, i was wondering wether we'd all have to do it seperatly etc thats all cool
Posted By: fly_by_GTI Re: Convoy : MUK 2 : 19th June 2005 (Sunday) - 16th Jun 2005 9:32am
Right, I am replying! please let me know final total number and go to www.mukonline.co.uk to download an entry form. Please fill it in for each car, and return to [email protected]

Mint!

Cheers y'all!
Posted By: paul_ax Re: Convoy : MUK 2 : 19th June 2005 (Sunday) - 16th Jun 2005 10:25am
so have we each of us got 2 fill in a entry form ???
Posted By: Scooby Re: Convoy : MUK 2 : 19th June 2005 (Sunday) - 16th Jun 2005 10:55am
Not yet, i am waiting on a phone call from the organisers.

I Will attempt to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Posted By: Scooby Re: Convoy : MUK 2 : 19th June 2005 (Sunday) - 16th Jun 2005 11:18am
Just Spoke to Rob (Organiser) and we dont have to fill out individual application forms, we can just do them on the gate as time is short.

We also have room allocated for some more members if anyone else is interested ??

There is even a mobile Rolling road there this time and professional DJ's thumbsup

This is just getting better and better laugh

Come on Guy's N Gal's, get your name down.....
Posted By: paul_ax Re: Convoy : MUK 2 : 19th June 2005 (Sunday) - 16th Jun 2005 12:49pm
kool sound like it is goin 2 be a great day happy thumbsup
Posted By: Scooby Re: Convoy : MUK 2 : 19th June 2005 (Sunday) - 16th Jun 2005 6:38pm
First post just been Updated with the guidelines for the event so please read.

Basically MUK are attempting to promote the Legal side of cruising and getting away from the Boy-Racer image. Respect to these guy's as its not an easy task as you well know.

Anyone else coming along ????
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: Convoy : MUK 2 : 19th June 2005 (Sunday) - 16th Jun 2005 7:41pm
Currently working that day. Will try get it off.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Convoy : MUK 2 : 19th June 2005 (Sunday) - 16th Jun 2005 9:17pm
Originally posted by MisterAdam:
Originally posted by Scooby:
[b] Mister Adam (Toyota Scarlet Turbo)
STARLET!! mad raftl laugh

p.s do we all have to book in advance? :a: [/b]
lmao smack god Jay get it right fool! laugh

If my swelling has gone down then I will come with you guys
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Convoy : MUK 2 : 19th June 2005 (Sunday) - 17th Jun 2005 11:05am
unfortunatley cant make this now..sorry
Posted By: Meesh Re: Convoy : MUK 2 : 19th June 2005 (Sunday) - 17th Jun 2005 10:11pm
I'll probably have to leave Myerscough early

been asked to "play" somewhere in the evening wink

but will definatly be at the event during the day happy
Posted By: maverick Re: Convoy : MUK 2 : 19th June 2005 (Sunday) - 18th Jun 2005 10:40pm
Right, so who is deffo going to this one. Come on peeps it meant to be realy good, from the reviews of last time.
Posted By: tony_220 Re: Convoy : MUK 2 : 19th June 2005 (Sunday) - 18th Jun 2005 11:48pm
me!
Posted By: paul_ax Re: Convoy : MUK 2 : 19th June 2005 (Sunday) - 19th Jun 2005 12:15am
i will be there
Posted By: Scooby Re: Convoy : MUK 2 : 19th June 2005 (Sunday) - 19th Jun 2005 12:38am
See you all bright and breezy.....
Posted By: Mark Re: Convoy : MUK 2 : 19th June 2005 (Sunday) - 19th Jun 2005 11:45am
Check out the banter and Review happy

What a great day to go to MUK smile

Review Click Me
© Wirral-Wikiwirral