Forums
Posted By: Mark Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 6th Jan 2004 - 3rd Jan 2005 2:47am
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

<b>=======================================
  • Great Banter.
  • Top Motors.
  • Buying and Selling.
  • Friendly for all ages.
  • There is a wealth of experience to help you
  • Get your car pictured for our gallery.
  • A Night Not to Be Missed

=======================================
January 6th 8pm - Who's up for this one then ?
First Meet of the New Year :go: :go:
Ya Can count me in as Ushuall.

Carnt wait to catch up with everyone and get all the Crimbo Banter.
I Cant make it of to sweden on the 4th with work frown Hope you have a great meet happy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 6th Jan 2004 - 3rd Jan 2005 3:03pm
I'll most probably be there as usual and so will Saz yes
Posted By: AL Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 6th Jan 2004 - 3rd Jan 2005 3:04pm
I will be there looking forward to the first meet of the year!
Great to catch up and see some of those pressies
that santa fetch you all.

Its been ages since the last one lol....

Camera at the ready,
hope to see some new tweaks and modifications.

See you all there happy
c u all there
Will defo be there, can't wait. Have not been out cruising for quite a bit.. See you all there...

:go: :go: :go:
I will be there peeps, haven't seen a few of you for quite a while,it will be good to catch up - it seems like ages since the last one! Hope Tony MK2 is there with hot drinks at the ready! yes
Ill be down in the Rover if I cant get the GTR sorted in time frown
can't wait to see you all again guys hope you all had a hreat crimbo and new year catch you at the next meet happy
Will defo be there missed the lastone and carnt make the 8th so will be going to this. Some ... bags tried to nick my alloys so will be down on the standard wheels so plz dont laugh as the car looks like it should be driven like a chav.(might dress to match the car)lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 6th Jan 2004 - 4th Jan 2005 12:17pm
I shall be there be good to catch up wid every1!! See if any1 got mods for crimbo!

G
shud b there notin more dun the car but b lookin forward to any little suprises other ppl hav
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 6th Jan 2004 - 4th Jan 2005 1:07pm
Wana cum, just waiting for my application request 2 be accepted !!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 6th Jan 2004 - 4th Jan 2005 1:30pm
dont finish work till 10:30pm so will try and make the after party cool
as evo said i'll defo b there!! laugh tease laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 6th Jan 2004 - 4th Jan 2005 6:06pm
I'll be there i can't wait hi
Im not frown sorrrrrrrry

Will be at the one in 2 weeks though but might be a little late im in work.

I got mudflaps on now which werent on before lol.
i shud be able to come. not promisin anythin yet. if i can will be in my civic. see ya all soon
Yea ill be there guys yall know me
Posted By: net Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 6th Jan 2004 - 4th Jan 2005 11:52pm
if i can catch a lift ill be there xxx
if i can find my way ther
As ever
I'll be there, should have Scoop 2004 with me also, lookin forward to it happy
of course i shall be there but running a lil late as in work till 8 then gotta pick a few people up.
ill b there but its my first meet.
Don't forget peeps come and see me tonight i have hot drinks again!! happy
Corsa_sri we'll look after ya
will be there but mite be a bit late
lol thanx
has any1 told "dad" were the meet is???? cos his internet's down!
wud hope so. Not cert yet tho!
Posted By: Mark Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 6th Jan 2004 - 6th Jan 2005 11:58pm
Read the Reviews Click Me

Topic now closed : What a great night happy
© Wirral-Wikiwirral