Forums
Posted By: jayney1961 Work Wanted Full/Part Time Retail Experience - 17th Jul 2013 12:50pm
Looking for full or part time work.
I have approx 8 years experience in retail. I have just been made redundant from my job due to the store closing down.
I also have experience in office administration work.

I am willing to do any work and willing to learn.
Posted By: cathie Re: Work Wanted Full/Part Time Retail Experience - 17th Jul 2013 3:21pm
TEMPORARY OPPORTUNITIES: Commencing 28 Aug 2013 for approximately 6 months

Park Retail Limited currently has a number of temporary full time positions available, with opportunities to possibly secure a permanent position.

Orderline Advisor (Flexible, Full Time, 37.5hr contract)

Daily routines will involve:

Dealing with inbound calls
Obtaining and processing orders and payments
Providing accurate account information
Some outbound calling to existing customers is required following a specified script
Customer Care experience would be an advantage, however full training will be provided.

The above role provides excellent opportunities for individuals with previous Call Centre experience or excellent keyboard and communication skills to join a dedicated and committed team.

Interested? For a full job description or to apply via CV please contact Claire Rivington, Valley Road, Birkenhead by no later than 26 July 2013.

[email protected]

Posted By: cathie Re: Work Wanted Full/Part Time Retail Experience - 19th Jul 2013 8:56am
Service Desk Assistant (Temporary)

A temporary, full-time position has arisen within Group Technical Services for a Service Desk Assistant.

The Service Desk is a busy area supporting Technical Services in providing front-line IT services to interdepartmental staff.

Reporting to the Service Desk Administrator the successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative duties to support the Technical Services teams. Duties include taking and logging calls with some 1st line resolution, producing regular reports, accurate recording of information to spreadsheets, and filing.

Communication and organisational skills, and an excellent telephone manner are required for this role, as are customer focus, self motivation, and resourcefulness. Strong skills using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook are essential. Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage.

For a full job description or to apply via CV please contact Claire Rivington, Valley Road, Birkenhead by no later than 26 July 2013.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral