Forums
Posted By: Sallybear Leaflet Delivery person, max 12 hours per week - 23rd Aug 2011 9:26am
http://www.leafleterjobs.co.uk/
this company is run by snobs , they dont deliver leaflets to council houses, coz of course they wouldnt need help with cleaning.
Actually perhaps it's a business decision, out of 100 houses leafleted perhaps the return of business is higher for non council properties? Doesn't mean they are snobs.

I used to deliver leaflets and didn't get paid nearly as much as these pay, and that was for the council. I like the idea of the tracker, makes sense to make sure someone is actually doing the job. I thought it might be a bit of extra pennies for people I wish I had seen the advert at the beginning of the summer.
i quite agree a job is a job. my husband is a decorator and he finds the opposite works. the people that are less well off are better and more reliable payers and make him a brew. the well off are generally rude and wont part with there cash until they are made too. i would not like to try and deliver 1000 leaflets for £70 in some of the rural areas they hope to attract.
You get 50 - 70 quid per 1000 leaflets delivered. As it's self employed, the pay can be as extortionate as they want. I was told you'd have to do 4 - 5 hours per night for a week to get 1000 done. I have applied for a few as I don't mind walking etc but the agents aren't really that good with phoning back.
I hope you realise that they are probably illegal in stating these jobs are self employed.

If you are self-employed you require 3rd party liability insurance not to mention that you have to register as sole-trader etc etc

I'm trying to dig up the reference on what is counted as being employment by a company, read it not so long ago.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral