Forums
(WIRRAL) Lyndale school is a special school for children with special needs. Its a wonderful school and the council want to close it due to shortfall of £70,000. For some of the children there is no suitable alternative. The disruption and emotional upheaval to the children this will cause is dispicable and we urge the council to reconsider. We will fight all the way and by any means to keep this school open. Please Sign Our petition https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/keep-lyndale-special-school-open IT TAKES ONLY 1 MINUTE AND WILL MEAN SO MUCH TO MANY CHILDREN. - THANKYOU if the link is not active please copy and paste it into your address bar.
It literally takes 10 seconds to sign.
All done danny2014.
Thank You candyfloss. Much appreciated. My cousin goes this school and is disabled and it will break her little heart! smile thankyou
Aw bless her.Lets hope this dosent close down.
More information is available at http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/1..._Wirral_Globe_readers_is_facing_closure/
Signed and shared.
Much appreciated thanks
Signed twice and shared on Facebook
Signed,
My niece used to go to this school, staff are brilliant. We organised and raised loads money through stalls and charity nights with celebs as guest appearances for the school. Close to our hearts. Have signed and shared. Let us know if you need anymore help.
Signed - very quick and simple.

Please if you read this thread, sign this petition and share -
it really does only take a minute.

Posted By: venice Re: Petition to stop Council Closing Lyndale School - 16th Dec 2013 10:05pm
Signed
Did anybody go the Demo at the town hall tonight?
signed
Posted By: valli Re: Petition to stop Council Closing Lyndale School - 16th Dec 2013 11:06pm
Signed
Signed
Signed and shared - a very worthwhile cause. smile
Signed /My comment is. "People who can't make a life joice through no fault of their own deserve the best we can provide".
The outgoing Mayor gave £10,000 of his charity pot to the YMCA.
The YMCA have two narrow boats for hire,plus conference rooms,and an employee per user ratio that Arrowe park would be proud of.
I know I will get some stick for this but for the best part these people did and can make a life joice and should be encouraged to do so further down the resource chain.

Attached picture Lyndale (Copy).jpg
© Wirral-Wikiwirral