Forums
Posted By: victormel fly tipping - 11th Dec 2013 12:51pm
some lowlife ... has dumped a load of rubble, toilet, glass and other waste, in the carpark past the cottageloaf pub , used by many to drop kids off at dawpool school. if any member has any info about these scumbags, please report it to the police.these people need to be caught and neutered so they cannot breed more wastes of skin.
Posted By: missmahjong Re: fly tipping - 11th Dec 2013 1:01pm
Yes i agree about flytipping ,were i live it is a common thing , at the moment ,a fridge ,a bath, cupboards, mattresses and about 30 bags of rubbish are in the street, further down the road ...does my head in...
Posted By: Emeeh Re: fly tipping - 11th Dec 2013 1:27pm
where do you live missmahjong

always seems to happen in places with no cctv or where locals wouldnt bother saying anything.

all to save themselves a few quid, hope they fall over next time they're doing it onto an infected syringe.
Posted By: j_demo Re: fly tipping - 11th Dec 2013 8:49pm
let me just say vic

you have a wonderful way with words
Posted By: Salmon Re: fly tipping - 12th Dec 2013 4:48pm
A lot of that sounds like builders or house clearance people not wanting to pay at the local council tip.Looks awful round the place.
Posted By: missmahjong Re: fly tipping - 12th Dec 2013 8:37pm
There is an empty house half way down the road ,that the local 'kids' have broke into and dragged the stuff out ,in the next bit which is an closed pub, the 'locals' appear to have off loaded all the bags , going to contact the Green Party bloke when i recall his name, Pat springs to mind .the location is near St Caths .
Posted By: Emeeh Re: fly tipping - 12th Dec 2013 11:10pm
Empty house? Closed pub?

Birkenhead?
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: fly tipping - 12th Dec 2013 11:18pm
Originally Posted by missmahjong
the location is near St Caths .

Mmmm, St Caths, now where did I see St Caths?
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: fly tipping - 12th Dec 2013 11:19pm
Outer Mongolia? was it Zipper??
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: fly tipping - 12th Dec 2013 11:20pm
Nope..
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: fly tipping - 12th Dec 2013 11:20pm
Ok, I give up. Where was St Caths last seen? Zipper.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: fly tipping - 12th Dec 2013 11:21pm
Legoland, you daft fool :-))
Posted By: missmahjong Re: fly tipping - 13th Dec 2013 8:26am
Someones lost the plot....
Posted By: venice Re: fly tipping - 13th Dec 2013 8:41am
I think Zippers just in the wrong thread - hes having another out of body experience lol!
Posted By: nem12esis Re: fly tipping - 13th Dec 2013 9:27am
Fly tipping is often generated within the black economy. Perhaps we should really chase these people down and look into their work done, taxes paid and the situations of their employees as well as the fly tipping offence. Clear it all up in one fell swoop.
Posted By: tiptop Re: fly tipping - 13th Dec 2013 10:33am
Fly tipping is that the same as cow tipping.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: fly tipping - 13th Dec 2013 6:02pm
Originally Posted by Emeeh
Empty house? Closed pub?

Birkenhead?

I was just letting Emeeh know that St Caths is in Birkenhead, and I was bored LOL. Worry not, I`m still as daft as ever. One girlfriend dumped me because I was mad she said. I was doing cartwheels down the road, now whats wrong with that? :-))
Posted By: Emeeh Re: fly tipping - 14th Dec 2013 10:28am
Nothing! Normal isn't it?!
Posted By: derekdwc Re: fly tipping - 14th Dec 2013 11:26am
Is Tranmere part of Birkenhead?
I think whenever there's a crime committed locally, it's usually said "that's what happens in Birkenhead what do you expect? - nasty place"
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: fly tipping - 14th Dec 2013 11:29am
Its really annoying(fly tipping). Its always happening in the lane by me that goes between moreton and meols. The council are good enough to remove it quite quickly but its an on going never ending cycle. Ive seen piles of asbesdos roof sheets, sofas, builders rubble etc you name it.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: fly tipping - 14th Dec 2013 3:02pm
Fly tippers are .... Death penalty for second offence.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: fly tipping - 14th Dec 2013 5:07pm
St Catherine's Health Centre

Address: St Catherine’s Health Centre, Derby Road, Birkenhead, Wirral, CH42 7HA
It seems St Caths is indeed in Birkenhead
Posted By: j_demo Re: fly tipping - 15th Dec 2013 1:56am
Originally Posted by fish5133

death penalty for fly tipping

are you effing serious????

there's MUCH bigger problems in this world, even in this borough. so if fly tippers are getting the death penalty what about speeders? jaywalkers? smokers who put ciggy butts on the floor? chewing gum putter on floorers? people who walk slow in supermarkets? drug users? drug dealers? underage drinkers? i can go on all night

this country would be a very very sad state of affairs if your policy of killing ever came into action my friend.
Posted By: Dilly Re: fly tipping - 15th Dec 2013 1:30pm
Originally Posted by j_demo

there's MUCH bigger problems in this world, even in this borough. so if fly tippers are getting the death penalty what about speeders? jaywalkers? smokers who put ciggy butts on the floor? chewing gum putter on floorers? people who walk slow in supermarkets? drug users? drug dealers? underage drinkers? i can go on all night

this country would be a very very sad state of affairs if your policy of killing ever came into action my friend.

Yes but it would be cleaner :-)
Posted By: Zubee Re: fly tipping - 15th Dec 2013 9:03pm
Originally Posted by j_demo

Yes and for people who spit constantly, people who don't pick up after their dogs, people with no manners, crap drivers. Second offence, death penalty, definitely seeyu
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: fly tipping - 15th Dec 2013 9:19pm
Off Topic slightly, but death keeps it slightly on topic.., Those darn know-alls too, Kill them all :-)
© Wirral-Wikiwirral