Forums
Posted By: Simonxxxx Arrowe Park Hospital being evacuated - 1st Apr 2013 9:16am
I have just called Arrowe park Hospital to see how me mum is and they have told me the hospital is being shut down as they have discovered a super bug called AFYS which is ten times more deadly than MRSA and spreads faster than NTZ or DUH.

My mum is one of the fortunate ones who will be evacuated to Wrexham General which is within easy traveling for visiting, but due to lack of beds within the NHS some are having to travel as far as the Edinburgh sanitorium and St Ives mental institution.

france and gremany have both stepped in to offer help and support with beds in several of their hospitals should the Arrowe Park Management not be able to find enough places to evacuate people too around the UK.

The situation has been made worse, as to prevent the infection crossing into Wales, the welsh have closed all borders to English people, and will only be allowing welsh speaking people to travel in to Wales.

Apparently the crisis should be over by twelve O'Clock today when things will return to normal.
Posted By: Chris_M Re: Arrowe Park Hospital being evacuated - 1st Apr 2013 9:23am
Lol had me going for a bit lol
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Arrowe Park Hospital being evacuated - 1st Apr 2013 9:27am
Is this meant to be FUNNY......
Posted By: lansyp Re: Arrowe Park Hospital being evacuated - 1st Apr 2013 9:27am
think it leeked a bit when you said they shut the border lol
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Arrowe Park Hospital being evacuated - 1st Apr 2013 9:33am
Originally Posted by missmahjong
Is this meant to be FUNNY......

Just realised the DATE....lol
Posted By: catlover Re: Arrowe Park Hospital being evacuated - 1st Apr 2013 9:36am
The merseymagazine one does at least appear to be authentic
Posted By: Simonxxxx Re: Arrowe Park Hospital being evacuated - 1st Apr 2013 9:37am
lol does that mean I got ya Missy?
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Arrowe Park Hospital being evacuated - 1st Apr 2013 9:55am
YES..............
Posted By: yewgarth Re: Arrowe Park Hospital being evacuated - 1st Apr 2013 10:06am
DUH...you'd have to be NTZ to believe it! tease
Posted By: Moonstar Re: Arrowe Park Hospital being evacuated - 1st Apr 2013 10:12am
Nice one Simon. Thanks for the laugh.
Posted By: Simonxxxx Re: Arrowe Park Hospital being evacuated - 1st Apr 2013 1:45pm
Your welcome moonstar.

It was a bit of a laugh catlover, I could have made it sound a lot more believable, but didn't want people worrying about relatives or calling the hospital.

On the ball there yewgarth, hope it put a few smiles on faces today, and in case anyone didn't figure it out, it was an April fool.
Posted By: ducky73 Re: Arrowe Park Hospital being evacuated - 1st Apr 2013 5:30pm
Ive got a really good sense of humour . but that is well out of order . people could of been ringing up arrow park asking and blocking phone lines when true family are worried about there family . ie cancer people ect . very sick april fool . could of done better
Posted By: Dilly Re: Arrowe Park Hospital being evacuated - 1st Apr 2013 5:52pm
Originally Posted by ducky73
Ive got a really good sense of humour . but that is well out of order . people could of been ringing up arrow park asking and blocking phone lines when true family are worried about there family . ie cancer people ect . very sick april fool . could of done better

I think you would need to be a little bit dim to be taken in by that. laffin
Posted By: venice Re: Arrowe Park Hospital being evacuated - 1st Apr 2013 8:27pm
Ha Ha Good one Simon!!!
Posted By: DA_DIBZ Re: Arrowe Park Hospital being evacuated - 1st Apr 2013 11:01pm
Originally Posted by Dilly
Originally Posted by ducky73

I think you would need to be a little bit dim to be taken in by that. laffin

withthat
Posted By: MadonnaFan Re: Arrowe Park Hospital being evacuated - 2nd Apr 2013 6:27am
If you were taken in by that then you probably need to check yourself into Arrowe Park!

I thought it was quite humourous, but you're not allowed humour anymore.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral