Forums
Posted By: ad3000 Paul OGrady - 28th Sep 2012 12:52pm
Just spotted in Laird st bus depot. Spoke to an Arriva driver, hes in there filming for' Who do you think you are'. Theyve got the old blue Corpy bus out for him, no doubt talking about his recollections of his auntie being a clippy there.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Paul OGrady - 28th Sep 2012 1:05pm
ah welcome home paul....lol
Posted By: j_demo Re: Paul OGrady - 28th Sep 2012 1:19pm
he was here at st caths yeaterday doing the official opening of the new building
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Paul OGrady - 28th Sep 2012 1:51pm
Who is he?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Paul OGrady - 28th Sep 2012 2:00pm
shame on you ste.....lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Paul OGrady - 28th Sep 2012 2:04pm
Well, the Corpy bus should be good !! grin
Posted By: granny Re: Paul OGrady - 28th Sep 2012 2:08pm
I sent him a special signed present of Wirral, courtesay of his friend Sir Ian McLellan, (name dropping) very nice man. Never got a 'thank you' I hope he reads this whilst he's poking about the area.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Paul OGrady - 28th Sep 2012 2:10pm
Originally Posted by granny
I sent him a special signed present of Wirral, courtesay of his friend Sir Ian McLellan, (name dropping) very nice man. Never got a 'thank you' I hope he reads this whilst he's poking about the area.

"Manners maketh the Man". Say no more.
Posted By: granny Re: Paul OGrady - 28th Sep 2012 2:19pm
Originally Posted by Pinzgauer
Originally Posted by granny

"Manners maketh the Man". Say no more.

I think I phrased that incorrectly. Anyway, his mate took it for him. Maybe he didn't get it and his mate kept two!
Posted By: reddragon Re: Paul OGrady - 28th Sep 2012 2:26pm
LILY SAVAGE
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Who is he?
Posted By: chris7777 Re: Paul OGrady - 28th Sep 2012 10:29pm
I heard he was in the bridge inn in port sunlight yesterday? I was in sunlight yesterday but didn't see him! Back were you belong Paul lol :-)
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Paul OGrady - 29th Sep 2012 12:15am
I was doing hair on the eccy estate and he was there getting photos taken
Posted By: Norton Re: Paul OGrady - 22nd Jul 2013 2:28pm
Originally Posted by ad3000
Just spotted in Laird st bus depot. Spoke to an Arriva driver, hes in there filming for' Who do you think you are'. Theyve got the old blue Corpy bus out for him, no doubt talking about his recollections of his auntie being a clippy there.

New series of 'Who Do You Think You Are?' starts tonight.

No mention of Paul O'Grady in the line-up, though.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral