Forums
Posted By: polo_phil Royal Mail related - Parcel Collection - 11th Dec 2009 10:56am
Sorry don't know if this is the right place to ask this but I'm hoping someone can help...

Basically I ordered my dad a customised present for his 50th birthday (don't really want to say what in case he chances upon this!) and I paid for 'Express Delivery (1-2 days)... however I got a confirmation they'd shipped it standard Royal Mail (4-5 days)!!!! I am currently taking that issue up with the company...

Anyway, my question is...

because I asked for it to be delivered to work it's not going to be delivered tomorrow as we're closed... Can parcels that aren't recorded or special delivery be collected from the sorting office (Pacific Road?)
I'm driving up to my Dad's tomorrow afternoon for his party and I'll be absolutely gutted if I can't give it to him then frown

I will be ringing Royal Mail in the morning. but wqanted to check if anyone had some inside information!!

Many Thanks

Phil
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Royal Mail related - Parcel Collection - 11th Dec 2009 11:03am
Ignore this... it just arrived grin

whoooooooooooooooop

sorry.. please delete smile
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Royal Mail related - Parcel Collection - 11th Dec 2009 2:20pm
Great news!! Ru gna tell us wot it is once u gave it to him.
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Great news!! Ru gna tell us wot it is once u gave it to him.

Oi! Sticky Beak!!!!!
wink
© Wirral-Wikiwirral