Forums
Posted By: BultacoAstro Prisoner Early Release - 25th Mar 2020 10:10am
Eric Clapton I Shot the Sheriff

Woke up to News that releasing Prisoner`s Not happy at all always believed EU Law is weak. More People more crime thoe Government wont build Modern Prisons like America. They have a 3 strike law which i do believe its bad as i dont like seeing a kid lock up for life for Rape till they die to harsh even for me. Anyway going of subject yet again trying to say they shouldn't get off scott free give them something house arrest with big fine everybody hates handing money over and see No Return. Also double Guards Wages as Not Many can do that job must be hard Not to throw them off the 3rd landing if threatened you or your children
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Prisoner Early Release - 25th Mar 2020 1:49pm
When you see people getting community service despite having thirty previous convictions for fifty offences etc it really gets my goat. Latest craze in court is to let off people that have kids, surely kids should not have these vile parents as roll-models?

I don't have a problem with three strikes and your out (for serious offences including violence and burglary). Perhaps have a parole hearing every 10 or 15 years.

I also wouldn't have a problem with prison colonies, if people choose to be anti-social to our society then let them have their own lawless society.
Posted By: Excoriator Re: Prisoner Early Release - 25th Mar 2020 9:45pm
Simple minds like simple solutions to complex problems.

That they don't actually work never bothers these simpletons.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Prisoner Early Release - 25th Mar 2020 9:53pm
What doesn't work, whose simple mind and which simple solutions?
Posted By: keef666 Re: Prisoner Early Release - 27th Mar 2020 3:40pm
OH don't get me started again!
Its the old saying if you can't do the time don't do the crime, its a good job i'm not ruining this country, out goes the tv sets , you get a bucket for your toilet, and a blanket to cover you when you sleep, if you don't like it don't commit crime, I would bring back corporal punishment in schools and introduce the birch for minor offences! like fighting while your drunk, spiting in the street[ i can't stand that,its disgusting], and for serous crimes like gang rape, knife attacks, acid attacks and of course murder , then you pay with your life!
I would have chain gangs going around the streets cleaning up dog poo, and any dog owner not cleaning their dogs mess up, will be cleaning the mess up, if you get my meaning but this will never happen till we change the out of dates laws in this country and get rid of the judges who are useless and out of touch!
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Prisoner Early Release - 27th Mar 2020 5:37pm
It isn't judges who decide the laws nor the available punishments, they just follow the rules.
Posted By: BultacoAstro Re: Prisoner Early Release - 1st Apr 2020 11:19am
Pink Floyd Animals
Now Leaving EU believe we should Vote for more of a Punch in Face than a slap on wrist type law.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral