Forums
Posted By: Dilly Electric bikes - 17th Jun 2019 8:05pm
I have been pondering on the idea of buying an electric bike and just wondered if anyone on here has any experience of them. Tia .
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Electric bikes - 18th Jun 2019 9:04am
There's a new electric bike shop opened in Southport near Morrisons. They also hire them, so it could be worth popping in to test before you buy.

https://powerstation-electric-bikes.business.site/
Posted By: Dilly Re: Electric bikes - 18th Jun 2019 4:33pm
Cheers Gibbo, I got one today from Birkenhead cycles which I had forgotten was even there. Very helpful guy in there . A little bit strange if you haven't ridden one before smile
Posted By: venice Re: Electric bikes - 19th Jun 2019 1:32pm
Wow Dilly , you don't let the grass grow under your feet when you decide to get something , do you ! thumbsup
Posted By: granny Re: Electric bikes - 19th Jun 2019 1:41pm

What do you do ? Plug it in and sit on it. ?
Posted By: Dilly Re: Electric bikes - 19th Jun 2019 5:48pm
Wow Dilly , you don't let the grass grow under your feet when you decide to get something , do you ! thumbsup

Yes Venice ,I can be a bit impulsive smile
Posted By: Dilly Re: Electric bikes - 19th Jun 2019 5:49pm
What do you do ? Plug it in and sit on it. ?

Yes Granny, a bit like your electric broom smile
Posted By: granny Re: Electric bikes - 19th Jun 2019 10:16pm

Oh right. I go places on my broom and it's not electric, it's powered by wind. wink
Posted By: casper Re: Electric bikes - 20th Jun 2019 9:07am
Originally Posted by granny

Oh right. I go places on my broom and it's not electric, it's powered by wind. wink

Fuelled by beans? smile
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Electric bikes - 20th Jun 2019 11:39am
I always thought a small windmill on a bike would be a good idea.

A quick pedal to get moving then the sails are turning Convert that into electric to power the wheel and you're sorted!
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Electric bikes - 20th Jun 2019 3:05pm
Two windmills work better, one to catch the high wind and one to catch the low wind, it’s called the B & F system.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Electric bikes - 20th Jun 2019 3:42pm
Wondering if you could rig up a solar panel on my head DD to charge my battery smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral