Upton Hall School
Ford Road
Upton
Merseyside
CH49 6LJ

--------
Was this your School ?
Posted By: MediKated Re: Upton Hall School, Upton - 9th Feb 2011 8:23pm
LOL no posts!! I went there, so did my sisters, but we were pupils when the nuns were still there and Sister Loretta was Head. Had some unfortunate run ins with deputyhead Mrs torpedo tits Smith so named because of her enormous boobies encased in dodgy bras that made them stick out like torpedos, kinda like that Madonna pointy bra!
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Upton Hall School, Upton - 9th Feb 2011 9:43pm
Originally Posted by tinypip
LOL no posts!! I went there, so did my sisters, but we were pupils when the nuns were still there and Sister Loretta was Head. Had some unfortunate run ins with deputyhead Mrs torpedo tits Smith so named because of her enormous boobies encased in dodgy bras that made them stick out like torpedos, kinda like that Madonna pointy bra!
raftl
Posted By: lemonhead Re: Upton Hall School, Upton - 6th May 2012 6:39pm
Originally Posted by MediKated

my wife went to this school i was reading this post about torpedo tits, she new it was Mrs Smith laugh

a funny teacher was Mr Abbott,
© Wirral-Wikiwirral