Forums
anyone else notice awful sewer like smell around Peel Av/Old Chester rd area?
Been in the air since this morning.
think

Wonder what that could be?
I thought it was gas
A perfect time to get the organic material on the fields.
I had a curry last night, burnt my arse this morning. grin sorry guys.
I rang United Utilites to see if there was any owrk being done in the area they said no and because i hadn't seen any overflowing manholes lol or where not near water treatment place then i would have to ring Enviromental Health.
I smelled it all day. Thought it was me ha ha
live by tate and lyle which smells like poo/fish all year round, that would smell like roses to people here raftl
It smelt up here on the dacre,only noticed when I got back from New Brighton.Could be something to do with the works going on round Grove rd St Pauls rd
Smelt it tonight at around 11pm up Ingleborough road area of Tranmere, smelt like a thousand shi*ty nappies had been left in a wheelie bin to rot in the scorching heat for a few months! sick
It might be the smell of slurry being spread on fields near you. We had three days last week of it last week . Absolutely sickening stink. Worst thing is if you think the smell is just in the air and take you dog on the fields as normal --and it rolls!! OMG , its a disaster!
I was driving through Cheshire for a few days last week on a job and it was terrible.
Originally Posted by venice
It might be the smell of slurry being spread on fields near you. We had three days last week of it last week . Absolutely sickening stink. Worst thing is if you think the smell is just in the air and take you dog on the fields as normal --and it rolls!! OMG , its a disaster!

I was thinking that myself yesterday but whereabouts would it be?
its the farmer muck spreading by clatterbridge , its been going on for years around this time of the year ,
Yes and on fields nearer to the marshes too. Trouble is they spray over public footpaths through the fields too.
aw thanks for clearing that 1 up.
I apologise, my new aftershave Sh**e pour homme has taken a while to bed in. Please visit me for a sample of this and my other fragrance Desp Air at my stall in the market.

K
just take deep breaths it will go quicker
I blame it on the feel fresh socks I bought, they still feel fresh but they ain't smelling too good smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral