Forums
Posted By: fruitcake disabled childs pram - 1st Jun 2013 4:53pm
this is via a friends facebook post its not mine but cant stand the thought that someone would steal such a thing

if anybody comes across a maclaren major a disability pram its red and silver can u let me no as my lil boys has been stolen off the front in rockferry close to the one stop shop im sooo upset right now as he has no means of transport thanks

hope to get it back asap
Posted By: rocks Re: disabled childs pram - 1st Jun 2013 5:13pm
how despicable frown i hope your friend gets it back wink
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: disabled childs pram - 1st Jun 2013 6:02pm
Disgusting!!!!!
Posted By: Santos Re: disabled childs pram - 1st Jun 2013 6:46pm
There are some low life on this earth.
Posted By: jen8505 Re: disabled childs pram - 1st Jun 2013 7:50pm
She has been lent one until she sorts a replacement. Hers has a burnt from where someone flicked a cigarette into it so should be easy to establishits hers. Poor woman is getting taken into hospital tomorrow to be induced as the stress caused her waters to break
Posted By: arsenal Re: disabled childs pram - 1st Jun 2013 8:31pm
Poor lady,and what sort of person would buy or accept a pram that is obviously from a disabled child !!!
Posted By: Robert86 Re: disabled childs pram - 2nd Jun 2013 5:32pm
I'll double check she hasnt thrown it out but there was a blue one of these in my mums garage. You can have it if it's still there as we dont need it any more.
Posted By: Waddi Re: disabled childs pram - 3rd Jun 2013 12:11pm
Originally Posted by arsenal
Poor lady,and what sort of person would buy or accept a pram that is obviously from a disabled child !!!

Why is it obviously from a disabled child? Maclaren designed it to look like a normal pushchair with the strength to support an older child. It was designed not to attract attention.

Also someone with a disabled child that didn't already have one would buy it (not knowing its stolen obviously)
Posted By: jen8505 Re: disabled childs pram - 3rd Jun 2013 7:06pm
Thanks robert. Very kind
Posted By: eddtheduck Re: disabled childs pram - 7th Jun 2013 9:31am
Originally Posted by fruitcake

if anybody comes across a maclaren major a disability pram its red and silver can u let me no as my lil boys has been stolen off the front in rockferry close to the one stop shop im sooo upset right now as he has no means of transport thanks

hope to get it back asap

put pic up for you smile xxx

Attached picture $T2eC16Z,!)UE9s3wDee5BRReeI(7eg~~60_35.JPG
© Wirral-Wikiwirral