Forums
Posted By: Norton Cameras at Wallasey Town Hall - 10th Mar 2012 2:25pm
My wife has just driven past the Town Hall and says loads of cameras, two OB units and a police car in the road to the side.
Any ideas as to what's going on?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Cameras at Wallasey Town Hall - 10th Mar 2012 2:30pm
Apparently the councillors are actually doing some work for once, made headline news around the world though, because they are hardcore and even working at a weekend.

Think they're on some charity sponsored "do a days work for lazy barstard" scheme.

smile
Posted By: Fireblade Re: Cameras at Wallasey Town Hall - 10th Mar 2012 2:39pm
Originally Posted by MattLFC
Apparently the councillors are actually doing some work for once, made headline news around the world though, because they are hardcore and even working at a weekend.

Think they're on some charity sponsored "do a days work for lazy barstard" scheme.

smile

clap clap clap clap withthat
Posted By: Raven61 Re: Cameras at Wallasey Town Hall - 10th Mar 2012 3:01pm
I wonder if it has something to do with the Chinese visit re Wirral Waters.
Posted By: Raven61 Re: Cameras at Wallasey Town Hall - 10th Mar 2012 3:27pm
Have just been told it is for the film 'Blood' which they have been filming at various locations on the Wirral the past month.
Posted By: Handbag Re: Cameras at Wallasey Town Hall - 10th Mar 2012 4:27pm
If they are filming blood... they should have picked any road in Wallasey on Friday/Saturday night there's plenty of it tease
Posted By: katiechops Re: Cameras at Wallasey Town Hall - 10th Mar 2012 5:15pm
The same crew were there a couple of weeks ago filming
Posted By: carcol2006 Re: Cameras at Wallasey Town Hall - 10th Mar 2012 6:06pm
This is the link to the film details
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2078552/
Posted By: Norton Re: Cameras at Wallasey Town Hall - 10th Mar 2012 6:44pm
Excelent. Thank You.
I see it is, in part, a BBC Films production, so it should be good.
I wonder if it is intentionally set on the Wirral, or if it is just filmed here because of suitable locations.
Posted By: Uncle_Fester Re: Cameras at Wallasey Town Hall - 10th Mar 2012 7:02pm
"@CllrCBlakeley filming for a new chanell four production think its called Coup" from twitter.
Posted By: shazza51 Re: Cameras at Wallasey Town Hall - 10th Mar 2012 9:11pm
if anyones read the write up about the film it could very well be a film about our local police, given some of the topics on here over the past few days - ie- corrupt police etc! lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral