Forums
Posted By: Xan_Asmodi Police incident near Miltons, Birkenhead - 7th Mar 2012 8:51pm
Two police cars in attendance. Stopped the bus driver to talk to him, then appeared to be sealing/taping the area between The John Laird and Milton's

Time: 1945hrs approx
Posted By: ronnie Re: Police incident near Miltons, Birkenhead - 7th Mar 2012 9:30pm
Anymore info on this?
I was in the mecca and they announced that there had been a police incident and that no cars where allowed to pass by The John Laird.
Everyone had to turn left down the bus lane to leave. Gossip was that someone had attacked one of the buskers but he was into martial arts so kicked the fook outta them smile no idea if this is true tho. All cleared by the time I left 9.30 ish

TheMrs
Posted By: turnip Re: Police incident near Miltons, Birkenhead - 7th Mar 2012 10:10pm
It would be well and truly epic if the busker story is true.
Posted By: IanPenny Re: Police incident near Miltons, Birkenhead - 8th Mar 2012 9:30am
from the echo

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...-outside-birkenhead-pub-100252-30486211/
Posted By: Fireblade Re: Police incident near Miltons, Birkenhead - 8th Mar 2012 12:34pm

Cheers Ian, i thought u where working though wink

Ibet its to do with the demon drink yes
Posted By: IanPenny Re: Police incident near Miltons, Birkenhead - 9th Mar 2012 9:43pm
me, work? what gave you that impression? i only work when you start asking questions smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral