Forums
Posted By: tracy9 police in central park wallasey - 29th Feb 2012 9:29am
hi was walking through this park 30mins ago and the police are there looking around on the ground dnt know what for tracy
Posted By: missydebby Re: police in central park wallasey - 29th Feb 2012 9:38am
My husband is walking to work and said the changing rooms next to the football fields are taped off with police tape around the back and scientific support are taking photos of the railings/gates, and there are police cars parked up by the Rose and Crown and the top of Deveraux Drive next to the park...
Posted By: missydebby Re: police in central park wallasey - 29th Feb 2012 9:55am
Not a great image but you can see where about the tape is...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: oneofthree Re: police in central park wallasey - 29th Feb 2012 12:36pm
Rumours are that a youngster was found stabbed to death......
Posted By: j_demo Re: police in central park wallasey - 29th Feb 2012 12:57pm
i always knew central park wasn't a particularly nice place, but i didn't imagine anything like this would happen there!

(providing someone HAS been stabbed to death)
Posted By: Rickie_Robbo Re: police in central park wallasey - 29th Feb 2012 1:08pm
was fishing there all day yday and didnt get home till late last night so it must have happened early hours. was fishing the far left side of the pond if your looking from the angle of that photo
Posted By: oneofthree Re: police in central park wallasey - 29th Feb 2012 1:53pm
Just reporting what I'm reading on fb....
Posted By: jabber_Ish Re: police in central park wallasey - 29th Feb 2012 2:54pm
catch anything rickie robbo ?

offtopic offtopic offtopic raftl
Posted By: Silverback Re: police in central park wallasey - 29th Feb 2012 3:45pm
Originally Posted by Rickie_Robbo
was fishing there all day yday and didnt get home till late last night so it must have happened early hours. was fishing the far left side of the pond if your looking from the angle of that photo

Maybe it's your fault they were there, they were investigating reports of someone waterboarding maggots!
Posted By: Rickie_Robbo Re: police in central park wallasey - 29th Feb 2012 4:31pm
Posted By: Chorizo Re: police in central park wallasey - 29th Feb 2012 10:16pm
So has anything actually happened in central park apart from some intriguing fishing?
Posted By: Jubbly Re: police in central park wallasey - 1st Mar 2012 10:15am
http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/9563794.Wirral_man_stabbed_in_park/

A Wirral man was stabbed in a Wallasey park yesterday morning.

Police were called to Central Park at around 8am where they found a man in his early 20s with minor puncture wounds to his upper chest and shoulder.

He was attended by paramedics in nearby Deveraux Drive and taken to hospital for treatment.

An area of the park was cordoned off to allow a forensic search and a house in Deveraux Drive has also been searched.

Enquiries are continuing to try to establish a motive for the attack.

Anyone with information can call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

8AM...Jesus frickin' wept...it's far too close to home and at a time when lots of teenagers (including mine) are walking around and through to their respective secondary schools.

Hopefully there will be some witnesses.

Posted By: ex0__ Re: police in central park wallasey - 1st Mar 2012 10:29am
It only says he was FOUND at 8am, not that he was poked at that time.
Posted By: Jubbly Re: police in central park wallasey - 1st Mar 2012 10:38am
Originally Posted by ex0__

Assuming that's in reply to me...ok not getting it....your point is.... ?
Posted By: Katryn Re: police in central park wallasey - 3rd Mar 2012 9:10am
Originally Posted by Jubbly
Originally Posted by ex0__

Assuming that's in reply to me...ok not getting it....your point is.... ?

puncture wounds!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral