Forums
Posted By: MattLFC Did We Land On The Moon?? - 16th May 2007 8:02pm
I am posting this thread in relation to some of the questions raised in the Astronomy picture of the day thread. I mentioned a documentary that was made by Fox, which has been banned from being shown in the USA a few years back. I used to have the video on DivX but lost it, however I did a quick search found the video on YouTube.

Watch this video and make up your own mind.

[youtube]vKKCDqfE3kE[/youtube]
What do you think??

Do you think we did it? Personally, I dont, it was all just the usual performance by the US to look superior to any other nation. It was the height of the cold war, the Russians beaten them into space, they couldnt let them win the real big prize, landing a man on the moon.

Another good thing to watch is the movie Capricorn One. It is amazing to see how it almost mimmicks what we saw on the moon landings, yet was all done in a film studio with a small budget, and made less then 10 years after the first moon landing.

smile
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Did We Land On The Moon?? - 16th May 2007 8:15pm
haha you beat me to it matey. Good topic anyway wink

I don't think we actually did land on the moon.

How and why did we have the technology to send man all that way out, land, take off again and return safely whilst maintaining communications? At a time when computers were almost non existant and tv broadcasting on earth alone was lame.

Technology has advanced a lot since 1969, so why, if it were that easy the first time, why haven't we been back and broadcasted decent live picture back in HD quality?!

I think we've been into space, but not landed on the moon.

Good find with the video happy
© Wirral-Wikiwirral