Forums
Posted By: goodgirl samsung note mobile phone - 28th Jul 2013 11:45am
my phone keeps saying not enough space. delete unnecessary iterms, such as downloads software,pictures. it wont let me into the gallery,it wont let me delete any pictures.help please.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: samsung note mobile phone - 28th Jul 2013 12:18pm
Best way, is to use Kies to connect your phone to your PC, then Move / Delete some of the music / photo files from your phone.

What counts to run programs is the memory space available for it to use in your internal memory. So you need to move apps to SD card to free-up some space in your internal memory. OK, now the main problem that you are facing is a memory shortage. Apps you install on your phone, are first installed in its internal memory. Also your system uses this memory to store needed info like SMS`s,MMS and other stuff needed to operate. After a while your memory becomes almost full, so programs running find almost enough space to use
Posted By: rhoobarb2002 Re: samsung note mobile phone - 28th Jul 2013 6:25pm
A microSD card is a must if you have a lot of music/pics.

I've got one for my Note, never have memory problems.

You could also do with uninstalling the programs you don't use.
Posted By: goodgirl Re: samsung note mobile phone - 29th Jul 2013 8:29am
thanks for the help
Posted By: Mark Re: samsung note mobile phone - 29th Jul 2013 8:38am
Ive seen this before.
Go into settings.
Application settings.
Look up Facebook.
Clear cache

If your not a facebook user then there must be a similar program you use a lot.
That has a large amount of storage.

Ive seen as little as 60mb of data stored by say Facebook that fills up all the spare space your phone needs to work. This can cause all kinds of problems. Texts not being received emails not being received. For what ever the reason in my experience Facebook saves its cache in the phones operating system space.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral