Forums
Posted By: golfvr Any TV engineers in the house !!! - 4th Oct 2012 6:22am
Came home last Sat and my Tv needed retuning, I did this and now I have no BBC channels ?

Ive done numberous auto retunes and one min it will find 40 channels the next 80, but never BBC channels.

Any idea what it can be ????????

(Tv is a 42" LG about 3 years old, arial and coax was replaced 2 years ago)

and before anyone says it.. I have paid my licence
Posted By: Mark Re: Any TV engineers in the house !!! - 6th Oct 2012 6:37am
The BBC Channels will be there just out of sync.
Try going through the list of channels i'm sure they would be there. Then reorganise the channels and that should get you back to normal.

Hope that helps
Posted By: sam15 Re: Any TV engineers in the house !!! - 6th Oct 2012 8:03am
If it gives you the option to manually add channels do a google search for the freeview bbc channel frequency then manually add it.
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: Any TV engineers in the house !!! - 6th Oct 2012 9:11am
Delete all the saved channels then manually tune the set using the following multiplexes (the tv usually refers to multiplexes as channels in the menu). 55, 58, 59, 61, 62 and if u have freeveiw HD 54 too. This should give you all the channels you should have in the correct order with no welsh ones mucking things up. The signal from wales is strong here and you may be reciving the BBC wales mux with the English versions of the channels shoved way up the programme list. This method never fails for me anyway.
Posted By: golfvr Re: Any TV engineers in the house !!! - 7th Oct 2012 9:00am
was home of a daylight for once and can see that the coax and cap have come away from aerial.

anyone got a big ladder and big balls to go and fix it. i will pay.

located near thr bhead fire station
Posted By: kimpri Re: Any TV engineers in the house !!! - 7th Oct 2012 2:59pm
i will sort it for you,your over pm limit.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral