Forums
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David is there any games forthcoming... - 23rd Jun 2009 10:42am
that your really looking forward to?

only one stands out for me

Call of Duty Modern Wafare 2
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: is there any games forthcoming... - 23rd Jun 2009 10:47am
yea, that's the only one i know of i'm lookin forward to. is it infinity ward doing this one or dont u know?

didn't like world at war at all...
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: is there any games forthcoming... - 23rd Jun 2009 11:01am
yeah i think its all the same people who made cod 4.

i didnt really like World at war either. although i liked the zombie game, thats all i really played after i had completed it.
Posted By: MGCraig Re: is there any games forthcoming... - 23rd Jun 2009 12:08pm
Ahem..

Operation Flashpoint : Dragon Rising

The second in the Operation Flashpoint series, the original set the standard for First Person Shoot em ups and other Soldier sims, and to this day is still the most realistic. It was developed using actual soldier based simulators the army use.

It is going to absolutey walk over COD. Free roam on actual Modelled Islands that exist in real life? Destroy a building in one mission and it wont be there in the next, or the next etc etc? Equivalent of Hardcore mode in COD, giving you no HUD, or ammo count, just you, your surroundings, a watch and a compass etc. Radar is for Pussys raftl raftl

Seriously guys, check it out. Im sure there will still be people saying COD is better, but trust me... it isnt laugh

[youtube]kFVKGH-q10A[/youtube]
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: is there any games forthcoming... - 23rd Jun 2009 1:13pm
looks good when is it released?
Posted By: MGCraig Re: is there any games forthcoming... - 23rd Jun 2009 1:17pm
Between August and October apparently... but knowing Codemasters, thatll probably be around Christmas raftl

Deffo worth waiting for laugh
Oh, and Forza 3... although having bought Race Pro recently.. i can tell you now Forza 3 will not handle any better. its not a simulator.
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: is there any games forthcoming... - 23rd Jun 2009 1:20pm
Yeah forza 2 didnt really impress me either

ill keep an eye for that flashpoint tho
Posted By: MGCraig Re: is there any games forthcoming... - 23rd Jun 2009 1:25pm
Forza 2 is a good game.. but its too similar to Gran Turismo.

Having seen some screen shots of Forza 3...It looks exactly the same Graphics wise as Gran Turismo 4... and that was from 2004!!
Posted By: AX_125 Re: is there any games forthcoming... - 26th Jun 2009 7:15am
Modern Warfare 2 should hopefully be amazing and Forza 3 looks like something special.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral