Forums
Posted By: exploding_penguin Bloody phone line!!!!! - 16th Feb 2009 10:27am
how can bt be so shit its there fooking line!!!!!!
been trying now for ages to get phone to my new house, silly me didnt do it when the line was still active. now bt want £122 to turn the line back on!! fuckers!
so ive gone with the post office how have told me its free to connect! sorry just a little rant
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Bloody phone line!!!!! - 16th Feb 2009 10:30am
home owning tough innit mate, Its goin to get harder too sean, Wait till your bills start rolling in, it feels like your physically folding money, and shoving it down the drain !
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: Bloody phone line!!!!! - 16th Feb 2009 10:33am
yea mate already doing it!!!! just a piss take tho £122 to flip a switch! Grrrrs
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Bloody phone line!!!!! - 16th Feb 2009 10:35am
I know, and they are moaning about a £500,000,000 profit fall from last year.......I wonder why?
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Bloody phone line!!!!! - 16th Feb 2009 10:43am
They reconnected mine a couple of years ago for free think

It depends what they have done with the line whilst it has been disconnected. It can as simple as re-activating it, though it can involve some work in re-wiring the connection in the concentrator (Those green boxes you see on main roads)
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: Bloody phone line!!!!! - 16th Feb 2009 10:52am
well it was with talk talk b4, and the broad band was on the llu system, but surly it aint that had to switch back??
Posted By: Waddi Re: Bloody phone line!!!!! - 16th Feb 2009 11:21am
If your going to Sky for TV and broadband, then if you ring SKY's customer service, you can usually get SKY to pay for re-connection of a BT line. they dont actually give you the capital upfront but credit your SKY account so that it discounts of your future bills.
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: Bloody phone line!!!!! - 16th Feb 2009 11:26am
could'nt get sky to play ball with that one. maybe as im on staff discount they wouldnt
© Wirral-Wikiwirral