Forums
Posted By: MissGuided Animal Crossing on the Wii - 16th Dec 2008 8:31pm
Well I've got it and have been exploring. If you've played this on the DS its pretty much the same formula. Though I am starting to notice new things. Eg tonight my little person had a bubble above her head of a person crying. When I press it says Sad.

Anyway, I've been to the city and had my hair done and got a balloon off a walrus.

Pics to follow.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Animal Crossing on the Wii - 16th Dec 2008 8:50pm
errr ookkkaaaaaaaaay lol
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Animal Crossing on the Wii - 17th Dec 2008 12:12am
What were those pics about...the ones you added on facebook??

Is it like a lame version of GTA online Free Mode...total free roam, but without blowing people up and stealing cars?
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Animal Crossing on the Wii - 17th Dec 2008 2:28pm
Your so funny Craig smile
Posted By: Wheels Re: Animal Crossing on the Wii - 17th Dec 2008 6:55pm
lmao 'I seen the advert and for some strange reason thought "What if Terrorists use it to comunicate?" raftl

That would be funny, walking round and bumping into Bin Laden in a meeting with his homies.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Animal Crossing on the Wii - 17th Dec 2008 11:13pm
you have to have your friend's code to enter their town - if you have bin lardarse's wii codes i'm worried omg

would be funny though - all these smiley little people wandering around plotting how they will kill americans on a large scale while redesigning the pattern on their t-shirt and wobbling trees to collect fruit smile
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Animal Crossing on the Wii - 17th Dec 2008 11:15pm
Originally Posted by MissGuided
you have to have your friend's code to enter their town - if you have bin lardarse's wii codes i'm worried omg

would be funny though - all these smiley little people wandering around plotting how they will kill americans on a large scale while redesigning the pattern on their t-shirt and wobbling trees to collect fruit smile

raftl you sease to amaze me
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Animal Crossing on the Wii - 17th Dec 2008 11:17pm
thanks Scott - i'll take that as a compliment
it takes a special kind of person to understand animal crossing. i am that kind of special yes
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Animal Crossing on the Wii - 17th Dec 2008 11:37pm
Originally Posted by MissGuided
thanks Scott - i'll take that as a compliment
it takes a special kind of person to understand animal crossing. i am that kind of special yes

special neeeeeds maybe raftl
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Animal Crossing on the Wii - 18th Dec 2008 10:29am
Can't say I am a big fan of the Nintendo Wii, the DS kicks arse though.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Animal Crossing on the Wii - 18th Dec 2008 10:34am
I think there are some games you can't make better on the Wii. For example, Mario Kart. Still think its better on the DS.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral