Forums
Posted By: Wheels what can I do? - 25th Nov 2008 1:24pm
Today I was bored so looked up the IP to get onto the business hub. From there I could change everyones Internet restrictions etc etc... It was fun watching my mate who was on facebook scratching his head trying to sus out what was going on as I turned it on and off.

I was thinking what else can I do for fun? It shows everyones IP but I'm bored of turning peoples access off. Isn't there a program built inside the allows you to send messages to other pc's?? I don't want to brake anyone laptop, just have a laugh smile

Note: there is no restrictions on any pc
Posted By: AX_125 Re: what can I do? - 25th Nov 2008 3:26pm
turn the message service on everyones computer and type in a command prompt

net send \\computername Your message here.
Posted By: AX_125 Re: what can I do? - 25th Nov 2008 3:27pm
also, you can schedule applications to start at a certain time eg solitare

I cant think of the command, i will look it up now.
Posted By: AX_125 Re: what can I do? - 25th Nov 2008 3:31pm
here it is

"at 16:00 /interactive \\computername sol.exe"
Posted By: AX_125 Re: what can I do? - 25th Nov 2008 3:31pm
computername can also be the ip address
Posted By: Wheels Re: what can I do? - 25th Nov 2008 5:13pm
awesome!
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: what can I do? - 25th Nov 2008 5:17pm
Originally Posted by AX_125
turn the message service on everyones computer

can i do this from my own computer? have a small network in the house so know all ips, just want to annoy gfs son lol
Posted By: AX_125 Re: what can I do? - 25th Nov 2008 5:26pm
possibly, workgroup networks tend to be a bit shit when it comes to permissions and accessing other peoples computers.

On your computer, right click on my computer, go to manage. Right click Computer Management (Local) click connect to another computer then imput the IP address.

You will probably find it won't work if he has got the windows firewall enabled, plus you would need an identical account set on both computers. If you can get at his computer and disable the firewall and setup an account for your self on his computer with the same username and password as your computer then it will work.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral