Forums
Posted By: Garry_St what game - 13th May 2008 7:43pm
what game are you hooked on now
ive just got rockband on the PS3 and it rocks.......
Posted By: fordsteve Re: what game - 13th May 2008 7:59pm
got to be grand theft auto 4 on xbox 360
Posted By: AX_125 Re: what game - 14th May 2008 12:00pm
GTA
Posted By: MattLFC Re: what game - 14th May 2008 12:48pm
Game Of Life smile
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: what game - 14th May 2008 4:19pm
got gta and not that overly impressed by it tbh lol... can play call of duty for like 4 hours - get bored after an hour max on gta!
Posted By: MattLFC Re: what game - 14th May 2008 5:52pm
Whats up with it fella? Missions too easy, or just repetetive from the past GTA's?

Anyone got any idea if it will be coming out on PC in the next 12 months, or is it going to be strictly console only?

smile
Posted By: AX_125 Re: what game - 14th May 2008 8:18pm
I am pretty sure it is just a console affair only.

The main thing with GTA is that it is so much different from any previous GTA's which i suppose is a good thing and a bad thing.

So far it is just as easy as previous versions but seems to be missing side missions at the moment.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: what game - 14th May 2008 8:45pm
Gutted; if the console companies think this is going to make people got out and buy thier consoles, they are even more stupid than I thought lol!
Posted By: AX_125 Re: what game - 14th May 2008 9:29pm
Well it obviously is, I have loads of friends that have gone out to buy Xboxes for this game. Hell, i even bought one myself. Cheapest way to play the game.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: what game - 14th May 2008 9:36pm
Depends if you consider yourself a console gamer or not; Regardless of which, paying £300 to play a single game - sorry but thats just stupidity...

The sun is shining, the weather is amazing, and people are going out and spending £300 to be cooked up at home in all their spare time instead of enjoying the weather! And people call me a geek omg

Lol!
Posted By: AX_125 Re: what game - 15th May 2008 6:52am
Well, for me, i was always going to buy one anyway, was just waiting for GTA.

Obviously it is not just for one game.
Posted By: Garry_St Re: what game - 15th May 2008 10:49am
rockband id the same the package when it comes out will cost
£450 with PS3 or £250 just for the game,drums,mic and guitar.
ive got mine now only cost £100 posted complete setup.
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: what game - 15th May 2008 12:22pm
problem with gta for me is repetitiveness... on a couple of missions u have to go from one island to the other and then back again... if u die once or twice this gets really boring and tedious...

secondly, the "sub games" - bowling, pool etc arent very good (imo not even at a very playable level) - they are just half arsed efforts of a pool game or bowling game etc, qubed is good tho lol, quite addictive

and this amazing gfx i heard ppl going on about? im still waiting to see it lol... it's no better than most other games on the market gfx wise

CoD hoever exceeds in all areas with regards to gfx imo

i'll probly carry on playing gta for a little bit just for the achievements if nothing else but wouldnt really recommend it - i was dubious about buying it after speaking to ppl who had it. then my brother (who said he hated gta) went and got it and said it was amazing... i should have went with my instincts on this one lol - another dust collector me thinks
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: what game - 7th May 2009 12:45am
Right, i`m kicking off this topic again because i`ve been bored, i`ve been doing a couple of vids on what i`ve been playing (pc)
I prefer pc as the graphics (with a good card), sound,gameplay And mod possibilitys are much better than ANY console.

1st off Left for dead
Awesome bloody/gory zombie game with a few scares (turn sound down on this one)

[youtube]mpd_6zL3S7Y[/youtube]

2cd GTA Vice city
This has HUGE mod possibilities, set the WHOLE game up yourself, add cars, bikes and buildings to real life ones and also change the peds (files that control everything in game) make a car go as fast as you want or as heavy/light as you want plus more.

[youtube]BSesSPpba_M[/youtube]

3rd for now is Galaxian turbo
Awesome retro game from the early arcade years, i recently bought a commando cocktail arcade machine and converted it to JAMMA to add a multiVGA board and JPAC, these allow you to run the machine using a pc instead of a single arcade board.
So instead of having 1 game installed, it has thousands.
This is one of my favourites on its 1st run.
Watch the crazy bullet dodging on the last life wink
Try n beat me if you can cool

[youtube]uNStHXiHgqk[/youtube]

This is a lot more interesting than just reading so i`ll be doing more vids soon, my current project is either vice city or san andreas which i`ll be adding top hi res models to laugh

Watch this space wink
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: what game - 7th May 2009 9:41am
Ive been caining

COD 4
COD 5
RESIDENT EVIL 5
FORZA MOTORSPORT 2
Posted By: AX_125 Re: what game - 7th May 2009 9:56am
Since i started playing COD4 online at XMas, i have not really played any other game since.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral