Forums
Posted By: SteM27 The Wormhole Complex (Wallasey) - 4th May 2013 7:38pm
Any one got information on the Wallasey Tunnels also the Wells in Wallasey?
Posted By: themoleofwirral Re: The Wormhole Complex (Wallasey) - 4th May 2013 8:44pm
hello , they run under the mersey, there WELL exciting and WELL worth the visit. the wormholes are WELL under ground and well worth seeing. all WELL and good if you
can get inside.check out the sites on this forum for wormholes that other people have put in info on. very interesting. i beleive that the original bottom of the sandstone is a lot lower that what can be seen today due to sand drifts etc. it is knowing there was an excavation done many years ago. enjoy wirralhistory
Posted By: SteM27 Re: The Wormhole Complex (Wallasey) - 4th May 2013 9:15pm
Has any one been down the tunnel entrances at St Paul's Vicarage in Seacombe?
Posted By: paul110180 Re: The Wormhole Complex (Wallasey) - 5th May 2013 5:48am
St Paul's vicarage in seacombe ? Are there entrances there? Never knew that and if there are, where are they ?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: The Wormhole Complex (Wallasey) - 5th May 2013 8:02am
There's work going on there at mo, go take a looksee wink
Posted By: paul110180 Re: The Wormhole Complex (Wallasey) - 5th May 2013 8:46am
Hmmm I may just go down there for a nose around in a mo ha
Posted By: SteM27 Re: The Wormhole Complex (Wallasey) - 7th May 2013 9:15pm
It's on wheatland Road the entice is but it is in the Vicarage
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: The Wormhole Complex (Wallasey) - 7th May 2013 9:25pm
Can somebody pm me with furthur details? I do find a strong aroma of b.s- but these things need checkking out???

I only live around the corner from St Pauls church.
Posted By: SteM27 Re: The Wormhole Complex (Wallasey) - 7th May 2013 9:37pm
Here is a list of a few more tunnels in Wallasey that could be there ;one's in Martins Lane in the basements of a house which also might go to a old ARP post in Grosvernor Road on the corner of Manor Road;at the back of McCulloh's Gymnasium on Mount Pleasant Road; beneath a celler in Warren Drive ( recently discovered); leading from Scotts Field to a nearby Seacombe House here's a few to get your heads a round I'll give some more soon of to bed.
Posted By: SteM27 Re: The Wormhole Complex (Wallasey) - 7th May 2013 9:55pm
I'm just getting the information on it my self to RUDEBOX
Posted By: paul110180 Re: The Wormhole Complex (Wallasey) - 8th May 2013 6:58am
Hmmmm I can smell b.s too rude ...... Listen ste if ur for real and know these places I will personally come get u and u can show me ill breach but if it turns out to be b.s u will owe me for my time !!!!
Posted By: SteM27 Re: The Wormhole Complex (Wallasey) - 21st May 2013 11:01pm
Have a read of a book by Gavin Chappell (Wirral Smugglers Wreckers and pirates) that will tell you that I'm not b.s ok
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: The Wormhole Complex (Wallasey) - 21st May 2013 11:16pm
I heard there was a tunnel under the old church hall? in Bridle Road, which I only noticed last week it has been demolished and new houses (Churchlands) built on the site.
Posted By: SteM27 Re: The Wormhole Complex (Wallasey) - 22nd May 2013 9:45pm
Try the back of Saint Paul's hall there is one there it is covered by a man hole cover
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: The Wormhole Complex (Wallasey) - 22nd May 2013 10:08pm
Where is the Vicarage Sited?. Cheers
Posted By: SteM27 Re: The Wormhole Complex (Wallasey) - 17th Aug 2013 5:59pm
Any one had any luck finding the Tunnels yet?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral