Forums
Posted By: RUDEBOX WBA Title Fight – Amir Khan vs Dmitry Salita - 5th Dec 2009 10:09pm
Sadly, no box office. Making do wiv five live boxing- audio. Sky channel 0105. Cant wait.... Exciting!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: WBA Title Fight – Amir Khan vs Dmitry Salita - 5th Dec 2009 10:32pm
yeah got it on now, smile about to start. fight
Posted By: Anonymous Re: WBA Title Fight – Amir Khan vs Dmitry Salita - 5th Dec 2009 10:39pm
1 min 16 sec ,he got knocked the fook out raftl that has to be the fasted fight av ever watched, over first round shocked lmfao, raftl raftl well done khan clap

Originally Posted by _jase_
1 min 16 sec ,he got knocked the fook out raftl that has to be the fasted fight av ever watched, over first round shocked lmfao, raftl raftl well done khan clap

[youtube]shUqYIkMXu0[/youtube]
In the shower. Missed it! :-c didnt think on til elevem? Oh well, saw the 'hi lights' on sky news. Ie the whole 90 od seconds!! Well done amir, my love x
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
In the shower. Missed it! :-c didnt think on til elevem? Oh well, saw the 'hi lights' on sky news. Ie the whole 90 od seconds!! Well done amir, my love x

Never mind the shower - it seems you'd have missed it if you'd blinked raftl raftl raftl
So, a waste of money for everyone who paid, one day they might put him in the ring with someone who can fight and you will get your monies worth. Sky should give you a refund when that happens or money off the next one. I suppose they say you have supporting bouts which no one is really interested in.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: WBA Title Fight – Amir Khan vs Dmitry Salita - 6th Dec 2009 3:18pm
Originally Posted by bert1
So, a waste of money for everyone who paid, Sky should give you a refund when that happens or money off the next one.

I dont pay for box office,get it for free grin
Are you being naughty Jase.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: WBA Title Fight – Amir Khan vs Dmitry Salita - 6th Dec 2009 3:21pm
Originally Posted by Beny90
Originally Posted by _jase_

[youtube]shUqYIkMXu0[/youtube]

still the fasted fight av seen.. smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: WBA Title Fight – Amir Khan vs Dmitry Salita - 6th Dec 2009 3:24pm
For them that missed it... fight

Credit Goes To All Boxing Materials Amir Khan needed just 76 seconds to defeat Dmitriy Salita in the first defence of his WBA light-welterweight title in Newcastle. Hope You Enjoy!!

Posted By: Anonymous Re: WBA Title Fight Amir Khan vs Dmitry Salita - 6th Dec 2009 3:29pm
Originally Posted by bert1
Are you being naughty Jase.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: WBA Title Fight Amir Khan vs Dmitry Salita - 6th Dec 2009 4:02pm
This is why i wont cough up for box office
© Wirral-Wikiwirral