Forums
Posted By: torryman office glass walls with built in blinds - 25th Feb 2014 9:07pm
Hi I've got 2, 8'x4' glass office wall panels with built in Venetian blinds which need to be dismantled and taken away (have a third one which has already been taken out,) so if anyone interested in building a very posh office and you have transport for them (they are very heavy double glazed units).

please pm me and if you give me email address I'll send you a pic ...I'm looking for about £15.00 per unit
Posted By: TheDr Re: office glass walls with built in blinds - 25th Feb 2014 9:11pm
Are these the type that drop onto a floor rail and bolt together at the corners, if so I'm very interested.
Posted By: torryman Re: office glass walls with built in blinds - 25th Feb 2014 9:41pm
They are inside a metal "border" or frame, they were sited onto wooden framing top and bottom in where they are now and I think they could be bolted together, if you want to come and see them you are more than welcome
ring me and I'll tell you address.
Posted By: torryman Re: office glass walls with built in blinds - 25th Feb 2014 9:45pm
located in Upton.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral