Forums
Posted By: turnip Lots for Sale - 13th Feb 2013 8:26am
Back exerciser (I believe): I think youre supposed to hook your feet in and lean back and it stretches/exercises the back. £2

2 Metal CD Racks: 2 metal CD racks, not in the best condition, could do with being repainted or something £1 each.

Walking Gaiters: Pair of Peter Storm walking gaiters. Never used, bought for D of E. £4

Set of 3 Speakers: Centre, left and right speaker. £4

Tent: 2 or 3 man tent for sale, rarely used. Unchecked but can check if interest. £5

Box of nails, pretty old but may be of use. £1

Chair/Comode: Green chair/comode. £5

Ford Mondeo Diesel Haynes Manual: £2

DOG Bowl: £1

Swan Ornament: Ornament with swans interlocking necks £1

Single Flower Glass Vase: £1

Heart shaped ceramic box: £1

Charles and Diana Commemaritive Cup: £1

Old Brass Pan: £2

Saucepan: £1

Greek Style Plate: £2

Glass Pudding Bowl: Large glass bowl comes with at least 3 smaller bowls which match (the smaller bowls can be found further on in the album) £5

Glass Decanter: £3

Old Quad Skates: 'Original Deco W100' quad skates. £10

V-Tech Kids computer: Untested but feel free to bring batteries to test. £2

Box of Toys: Box of toys mainly cars and toy guns. Some megablocks and ther things. £4

Box of videos: Various VHS tapes of great films. Mainly Disney. Arouns 20 videos if i remember. £4

Storage Box: Half circle shaped box with storage area inside. £5

Also have 5 big boxes full of ornaments collected over many years. If there is enough interest I will bring them back to mine and people can come round and have a look through to see if there is anything they want. There may be something worth buying and selling on or just something you think would look nice.

I have uploaded all the pics to photobucket and they can be found here. All prices are ono and can do deals for buying multi items.
Posted By: madbaker Re: Lots for Sale - 13th Feb 2013 9:07am
interested in the box off toys were do u live
Posted By: turnip Re: Lots for Sale - 13th Feb 2013 9:09am
Hey mate. I live in upton. If you want to round it up to a fiver I can drop it off to you if you want.
Posted By: mikroc Re: Lots for Sale - 13th Feb 2013 12:56pm
Are toys still available
Posted By: turnip Re: Lots for Sale - 13th Feb 2013 12:59pm
They are haven't had any pm's or guaranteed sale so still available.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Lots for Sale - 13th Feb 2013 1:36pm
Turnip can you empty your pms please?
Posted By: turnip Re: Lots for Sale - 13th Feb 2013 4:03pm
All clear ste
© Wirral-Wikiwirral