Forums
Posted By: Mark Portable Air Conditioning - Ice on Wheels - 1st May 2011 6:11pm
Portable Air-conditioning Unit.

Ive fogged the image as its in my shed lol for now. (decorating).
[Linked Image]

This is great in the Hot Summer Days and Nights.
Just gives you that Cool Air Feeling, did i say Cool Air if your all hot and bothered.

It has a Timer Built in to to it.
You can run it in Air Con Mode or just Fan mode.
2 Speeds to Blast that Cold Air at you.
2 Speeds for the Fan Mode too.
Thermostat Controlled so when you get cool it will recycle the cool air in fan mode.

It comes with Ducting if you want to Pipe it outside.
Or you can leave it free standing.

Price : £50
These retail any where from £150 +

First come first served, this is a bargain with the HOT Summer coming smile

it could also help those ladies with HOT FLUSHES wink

[Linked Image]

It can also make ice lollies last longer!
[Linked Image]

This Guy could have been alot cooler in ALEX
[Linked Image]

But the Boys Toy option is to Chill them Beers smile

[Linked Image]

Its ICE on wheels smile

Summer is just around the corner and you know your going to pay £30 for a fan, for a Extra £20 get that ICE COOL Feeling wink
I forgot it had so many uses until i wrote this piece lol
Oh my! What a fantastic advert. I was almost waiting for you to say 'A said ya buy one, ya get one free!' raftl
Posted By: Mark Re: Portable Air Conditioning - Ice on Wheels - 1st May 2011 6:17pm
Cool init lol
You would hope so! So is the price frozen then? Cos that's a bargain!
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Portable Air Conditioning - Ice on Wheels - 1st May 2011 6:25pm
Throw in a converter so it will run off a 12V giggy lighter socket, and its be a good upgrade for older cars raftl
Posted By: Mark Re: Portable Air Conditioning - Ice on Wheels - 1st May 2011 6:29pm
Originally Posted by MissGuided
You would hope so! So is the price frozen then? Cos that's a bargain!
I couldnt Thaw on that price or it would just be like selling water lol
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Portable Air Conditioning - Ice on Wheels - 1st May 2011 9:29pm
Quality advert, setting the standard! Fancy taking some pics of my civic to sell bud?
Originally Posted by Sanchez
Quality advert, setting the standard! Fancy taking some pics of my civic to sell bud?
Haven't you sold it yet?
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Portable Air Conditioning - Ice on Wheels - 1st May 2011 11:31pm
No frown
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Portable Air Conditioning - Ice on Wheels - 2nd May 2011 12:13am
Lol great add smile
Posted By: keving Re: Portable Air Conditioning - Ice on Wheels - 2nd May 2011 6:06am
Is it fully working without fault?

If so i'll have it please. Where abouts are you? PM me

Looks like one sold on here about a week ago, same picture too, but can't find it on the search???

Posted By: Mark Re: Portable Air Conditioning - Ice on Wheels - 2nd May 2011 5:19pm
SOLD smile

What a COOL Guy lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral