Forums
Posted By: Scooby For Sale : TomTom Bluetooth GPS Receiver - 28th Jan 2006 2:40am
TomTom Bluetooth GPS Receiver

[Linked Image]

It does what it says on the tin..... Recieves GPS signals and its Bluetooth, what more can i say ??

Compatable with most Mobile phones and PDA's.

Its hardly been used, as new condition.

Looking for £40.00
has it got the car/ house charger with it??
Posted By: Scooby Re: For Sale : TomTom Bluetooth GPS Receiver - 29th Jan 2006 10:32pm
It comes with a house charger, car chargers are readibly available from e-bay for several pounds.
Posted By: CHRIS G Re: For Sale : TomTom Bluetooth GPS Receiver - 5th Feb 2006 7:36pm
how wud u use this mate? Sorry but im not up to speed with all this stuff, i need a sat nav badly for the bussiness.
Posted By: Scooby Re: For Sale : TomTom Bluetooth GPS Receiver - 5th Feb 2006 7:47pm
Basically you need a PDA or compatable mobile phone (Symbian Phone) that has SAT NAV Software running on it, this then connects to this GPS reciever via Bluetooth. This unit recieves the GPS Signal and sends it via Bluetooth to the PDA or Phone and the software reads the data to know where it is.......

I am also selling a PDA to which i could load a copy of Sat Nav software onto for you free of charge.

PDA : XDA2i : O2

[Linked Image]

Click here to read the full spec.....................

I would sell you the PDA, The GPS Reciever and free copied software installed (Complete package) for £280.00

This means you have your Sat Nav, a mobile phone plus all the functionally of a hand held computer (PDA) which is ideal for business use. Thats what i used it for until i upgraded recently.
Posted By: CHRIS G Re: For Sale : TomTom Bluetooth GPS Receiver - 5th Feb 2006 7:49pm
add me on msn mate. [email protected]
© Wirral-Wikiwirral