Forums
Posted By: Johnny Alan mini moto £120 no offers - 28th Feb 2005 7:40pm
i am selling a mini moto it is red and in good condition am after £120 no offers it has a puncture on the rear tyre can still be ridden and seen working. Only reply if you are genuinly interested got to go quick
Posted By: Basskiddanny Re: mini moto £120 no offers - 28th Feb 2005 9:10pm
how quick is it
Posted By: Scooby Re: mini moto £120 no offers - 1st Mar 2005 2:29am
any chance of bringing it down to Autosafe Garage for me to have a look mate, seriously interested and cash waiting depending on condition and make etc.... thumbsup
Posted By: learner Re: mini moto £120 no offers - 1st Mar 2005 9:28am
hey, i will talk on behave off rhys, mister adam has got it tonight to go to some sort of garge to look for parts.

it doesnt need any parts to it, but hes just making sure he can get parts or sumthing b4 he buys it.

so it all depends on adam now scooby,

it did about 25 i think nitro said, hes bin on it the most, so i would ask him about it,

it is in smart condition and that, i'll let you know peeps what adam decides to do smile
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: mini moto £120 no offers - 1st Mar 2005 8:04pm
hi it does around 35mph it had a flat tyre when nitro went on it, and scoob you can also put nitrous on this £35 on ebay for whole kit and canisters lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: mini moto £120 no offers - 2nd Mar 2005 8:07pm
Sold to Adam
Posted By: Scooby Re: mini moto £120 no offers - 2nd Mar 2005 8:47pm
I thought Misteradam was aranging for several members to group purchase mini moto's think

So i presume the deal is off with the mini motors ?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: mini moto £120 no offers - 2nd Mar 2005 8:50pm
yer that fell through a while ago through lack of interest
Posted By: Anonymous Re: mini moto £120 no offers - 2nd Mar 2005 9:37pm
yeah it is kwick ! i got abar 25-30 with a flat tyre ! an the speed was increasing but ran out of room ! had to brake ! lol ! i reckon with a new back tyre it wud easily do 35 ! maybe more ! well worth the money ! wudda got it maself if a didnt buy ma car ! adam u better let me have a go smile
Posted By: Scooby Re: mini moto £120 no offers - 2nd Mar 2005 9:55pm
Through lack of interest ??

I was going to buy one, one of my friends was also up for it and some other members also, there was enough interest ??
© Wirral-Wikiwirral