Forums
Posted By: polo_phil For Sale: Playstation2 with lots of extras - 10th Nov 2009 1:23pm
I'm selling my playstation 2 (not slim) with all the cables and box. In very good condition!

Six controllers (1 black, 2 grey official playstation, 3 non official - I think 1 may be a bit tempermental though).
Multitap - to allow 4 players (or 5 if games allow - eg FIFA)
2 memory cards

Games:
Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas
Formula one 2006
Canis Canem Edit (Bully)
James Bond 007 - Nightfire
Smackdown vs Raw
The Getaway
Spiderman 2
Need for Speed - Carbon
Call of Duty 3
Warhammer 40,000 Fire Warrior
Off Road
Fifa Football 2005
Star Trek Encounters
All games come boxed and 99% sure all have booklets

Will also come with an 'Action Replay' disc (for cheats) never used it though!

£80

Also have several Wii light guns which have never been opened
[Linked Image]

£4 each?

Posted By: Danny888 Re: For Sale: Playstation2 with lots of extras - 10th Nov 2009 1:31pm
yikes £80!!!!!

You wont get any where near that Im afraid mate, you can a 360 for near enough £80
Posted By: polo_phil Re: For Sale: Playstation2 with lots of extras - 10th Nov 2009 1:53pm
hmm... clearly I have lost touch with the technological world

Offers?

will sell bits seperately. would prefer to sell as one
Posted By: MattLFC Re: For Sale: Playstation2 with lots of extras - 10th Nov 2009 5:52pm
Tbh mate, there is a much better deal on the MG Rover forums atm, far more games and a silver PS2 the guy wanted £50 and still didnt get it, he's lowered the price to £40 delivered and last time I checked, people hadnt exactly been biting his hand off.

I rekon you will make far more selling it seperately, eBay the games, and the console, ya gotta make £20 at least for the console and multitap.
i will offer £25 as a starting point for you
Posted By: Garygadge Re: For Sale: Playstation2 with lots of extras - 10th Nov 2009 10:57pm
Can get a light gun with laser in argos at the mo for £5.99, half normal price
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: For Sale: Playstation2 with lots of extras - 10th Nov 2009 11:14pm
U lot really do drive a hard bargain. Lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: For Sale: Playstation2 with lots of extras - 10th Nov 2009 11:45pm
Btw, do these lightguns actually work with LCD's? Because normal ones wont (or Plasma for that matter).

smile
Posted By: polo_phil Re: For Sale: Playstation2 with lots of extras - 11th Nov 2009 8:39am
the wiimote just sits in the top and is something to hold to give it a gun like feel... and the nunchuck has a place to plug... nothing to do with the tv...? I've never used one though because I don't have a wii gun game.
maybe I'll just take the ps2 to gamestation.. to exchange... or store it in my loft with nes, snes and n64...
Posted By: Dj Kev L Re: For Sale: Playstation2 with lots of extras - 11th Nov 2009 4:46pm
ill take a light gun for 2 quid
© Wirral-Wikiwirral