Electic Sunroof
Elec Windows
Central Locking
Alarm and Imobiliser from factory
66k miles
Alloy Wheels
1.4 for cheap Tax
40mpg round town
Has the 105bhp K Series engine, so goes quite well when it wants to.

Bad point is the bonnet has a crease in it, and it could do with new front breaks as there is some vibration when breaking.

Tax and MOT till December.

This car has never let me down, and is the most reliable car Ive had.

Would be looking for £275 for it.

Any interest? Car may be available next week, as Im looking at something a little bit bigger to do a new 100mile round trip to work starting in 2 weeks frown
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale : Possibly selling my Rover - 8th Sep 2005 12:54pm
Why do you have it anyway? Just out of curiosity? Never got around to asking you smile
Posted By: StuyMac Re: For Sale : Possibly selling my Rover - 8th Sep 2005 1:09pm
40mpg in comparison to 20mpg from the Nissan, plus it keeps the milage down on the Nissan also smile Tyres and gerneral things are cheaper for the Rover smile

On an additional note to the Ad, it has a JVC face off CD player also smile

and the interior is immaculate!!

And should have read £275 ono smile
Posted By: StuyMac Re: For Sale : Possibly selling my Rover - 21st Sep 2005 7:49pm
New brakes should be on at the weekend.

If it goes the sterio wont be in there, but remember the price is ono

As for the economy of it, I filled it from empty last week (£32 to fill), its done 180 miles, and the fuel needle is still above 1/2 eek

Makes a great runabout.

May have a new car in the next week or so, so I really could do with moving the car on....
Posted By: StuyMac Re: For Sale : Possibly selling my Rover - 21st Sep 2005 9:44pm
Gone smile

Webby, feel free to close the topic.
Posted By: Scooby Re: For Sale : Possibly selling my Rover - 21st Sep 2005 11:40pm
***** Sold *****
© Wirral-Wikiwirral