Forums
Posted By: doggod cat found,Wallasey - 17th Sep 2020 7:55pm
hi,i said hello to a cat last night (16/09/2020) and he followed me home. he was sitting outside a house in King street,Wallasey just by tescos. i have been to the house but they said he wasn`t theirs. he is still young about 12mths maybe and he is in great condition and has been looked after really well. he has a collar on and wants to be stroked constantly. 07757 095432
Posted By: granny Re: cat found,Wallasey - 18th Sep 2020 8:31am

Maybe call a local vet to where you found the cat. It might be chipped .

Alternatively it's just a case of looking on lost/found pet sites. Such a shame if it's owner can;t be found. Good luck
Posted By: lincle Re: cat found,Wallasey - 18th Sep 2020 9:40am
Hi passed your message to a friend who lives by Tesco & has cats . Hope its claimed soon
Posted By: muzzy2 Re: cat found,Wallasey - 18th Sep 2020 9:41am
Yes, that's fine, but it maybe it's just out for a stroll. And you would have to take it to the vets, unless you actually pick it up and put it in a carrier, there's no way a vet will come to a cat wandering the street on the off chance it will still be there. Had it's collar got an address or phone number, if so friendly, anyone could check it, but that isn't mentioned.
All you could do, is wait at the same place in the hopes it will come back .
Posted By: doggod Re: cat found,Wallasey - 19th Sep 2020 12:31am
hi.thanks for all replies and for muzzy King street is not the best place for a cat to stroll in,apart from the traffic there are gangs of kids with dogs who go looking for cats to torture and kill and most prob anything else they can find. Bosley is home with me as he just let me pick him up and carry him all the way. but he is so well looked after i would like to find his owner
Posted By: muzzy2 Re: cat found,Wallasey - 19th Sep 2020 7:07am
That's brilliant, thanks so much for taking him in. Most people would just walk past. Will you be keeping him if no one claims him? Was there anything on his collar? Pointless having one if no tag or phone number. At least he will be safe with you. The vet can see if he is microchipped. How old do you think he is, if it is a 'he' ? Please let us all know. Thank you again.
Posted By: muzzy2 Re: cat found,Wallasey - 10th Oct 2020 6:28pm
What happened to the little cat you found? Did you find out if he is chipped and have you kept him?
Would love to know if he is OK, please.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral