Forums
Posted By: Zelda2012 posting for a friend - 3rd Jan 2013 7:30pm
URGENT - Does anyone know this person? We have had an elderly horse dumped on our field in Wilaston, it's apparently been getting sneaked on when we're not there, the owner has even installed electric fencing around it - without an energizer, there is no food or water, and it's completely destroyed our winter grazing for Alan and Vera :-( All we know is the woman's name is Sue,she's elderly ??? and she keeps it in a field behind two houses in Heath Lane, Willaston. It is an elderly dark chestnut colour, about 14.2hh high. We urgently need this horse removing from our land and it's hard faced owner locked out so she cannot sneak in and do it again. Does anyone know who she is??? Can you share this with all your horsey friends and anyone else on the Wirral please?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: posting for a friend - 3rd Jan 2013 7:45pm
This a joke or what?
How can your friend not spot an intruder on her land?

I mean a horse?

Wait for said trespasser to turn up and ask them politely to remove the pet and electric fencing. They may not know the land is private.

Bless the old dear raftl
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: posting for a friend - 3rd Jan 2013 7:49pm
it does state clearly private land.
we went the field today and the horse was there.so she has put it there when we were aways.she wont be able to get it out as we have locked the gates.
and steve when ya muckin out stables ya can not see anyone
Posted By: poodlepup Re: posting for a friend - 3rd Jan 2013 7:52pm
lol
Posted By: Mark Re: posting for a friend - 3rd Jan 2013 8:04pm
The person probably can no longer afford to keep the horse.
I'm sure i seen something like this on watch dog.

Its a Shame, but as you say the lady should take some responsibility.

Posted By: granny Re: posting for a friend - 3rd Jan 2013 8:08pm
Zelda, there are new properties in Heath Lane, Willaston. Just maybe, the land she used to have it on, has been built on. If that could be the case, then it's quite sad. Poor old chestnut!
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: posting for a friend - 3rd Jan 2013 8:12pm
phone the rspca!!!surely they could do something or put you in touch with the right people!!!
Posted By: poodlepup Re: posting for a friend - 3rd Jan 2013 8:18pm
Grazing rights....hope horse will be ok overnight but she must live close if its been sneaked in and out.
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: posting for a friend - 3rd Jan 2013 8:24pm
well hopefully the horse has not been abandoned if so it will have to stay with us as we are a sanctuary.but will also inform rspca that we have the horse
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: posting for a friend - 3rd Jan 2013 8:24pm
Zelda, is 'gypseyjune' still around? May be worth pm ing her as her niece loves her horses and as far as I know works in 'horsey circles'. She may be able to help???

Perhaps, worth a shot. Poor horse shipped from pillar to post. Awwww

Good luck x
Posted By: Anonymous Re: posting for a friend - 3rd Jan 2013 8:25pm
it would kill me z to phone that ex of mine kendra, you will get no one horsey who is from around that area, who will know everything about horses and there owners. ( she was very nosey)but if it helps i will phone her on your say so...mark
Posted By: granny Re: posting for a friend - 3rd Jan 2013 8:28pm
She may also be doing this due to the horses usual field being water-logged. Getting it's feet stuck in the mud could be fatal.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: posting for a friend - 3rd Jan 2013 8:31pm
Originally Posted by getcarter
it would kill me z to phone that ex of mine kendra, you will get no one horsey who is from around that area, who will know everything about horses and there owners. ( she was very nosey)but if it helps i will phone her on your say so...mark
Think of the horse Mark...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: posting for a friend - 3rd Jan 2013 8:33pm
yeah i know iam..but she was a bunny boiler...very scary...lol she lives in neston and she horses all around the williston area...but for z...i'll do it..
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: posting for a friend - 3rd Jan 2013 8:34pm
If she would of come and asked us we probably would of said yes till you get sorted,but she has somehow unlocked the gate and let it in.
we have now made the gate totally secure so if she does come back she will have to ask one of us to let her horse out.
am just glad we were there late as we may have never see the horse and as the gate was not secure he would of got out onto the road.
we have a field at prenton as well granny and we moved the horses and donkeys to williston so they could be in stables and have nice grazing land.
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: posting for a friend - 3rd Jan 2013 8:34pm
ok mark give her a call please
Posted By: granny Re: posting for a friend - 3rd Jan 2013 8:40pm
I bet they are happy there Zelda. Love the smell of them raftl.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: posting for a friend - 3rd Jan 2013 8:41pm
ok...will pm you
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: posting for a friend - 3rd Jan 2013 8:43pm
they love it at williston granny and we can walk them along the wirral way
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: posting for a friend - 3rd Jan 2013 8:44pm
thanks mark
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: posting for a friend - 3rd Jan 2013 8:53pm
yeah i know iam..but she was a bunny boiler...very scary...lol she lives in neston and she horses all around the williston area...but for z...i'll do it..
I remember your date with 'Horsey'. Poor man. lol
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: posting for a friend - 3rd Jan 2013 8:55pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
I remember your date with 'Horsey'. Poor man. lol

oh my so do i lol,lets hope she does not think you want another date.bit of a nag hahahaha
Posted By: Anonymous Re: posting for a friend - 3rd Jan 2013 9:05pm
yes rude and z...thankyou it only seems like yesterday i was avoiding phone calls etc now iam waiting for her to ring me back...what have i done
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: posting for a friend - 3rd Jan 2013 9:11pm
yes rude and z...thankyou it only seems like yesterday i was avoiding phone calls etc now iam waiting for her to ring me back...what have i done

she may be thinking its game on again oops sorry mark
Posted By: Moonstar Re: posting for a friend - 3rd Jan 2013 11:41pm
If the lady and the horse need help I do hope someone can do so. Sometimes it is difficult to admit failure.
Posted By: venice Re: posting for a friend - 4th Jan 2013 12:20am
This is the weirdest thread ! Cant wait for the updates!
Posted By: BadWolf Re: posting for a friend - 4th Jan 2013 12:47am
I keep my horse in Willaston. Will ask around when I'm at the yard tomorrow
Posted By: Tilly Re: posting for a friend - 4th Jan 2013 1:28am
I also work at Tallulah's Donkey and horse sanctuary smile and have yet to meet the elusive lady with her none elusive horse/pony. haha cant wait wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: posting for a friend - 4th Jan 2013 1:00pm
the update is...she never got back to me yet...iam shocked as she loved me and was devastated when i called it off...

iam disgusted...have i lost my SNAP IN MY FINGERS, as this one has not come runnin.lol

will pm you z....

meanwhile..i will read how to get your mojo back..
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: posting for a friend - 4th Jan 2013 3:58pm
found horses owner this morning,she said she did not know the field was ours and the builders said she could use it.
she was fuming that we locked the gate to the field until i reminded her it was private land. i phoned maz and the lady spoke to her so all sorted now.
thankfully her house is safe and snuggled in his stable.
she was very unhappy when she arrived this morning and the gate was locked would of loved to have seen her face.
thanks for your help everyone
Posted By: Anonymous Re: posting for a friend - 4th Jan 2013 7:22pm
result...good news z...
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: posting for a friend - 4th Jan 2013 9:24pm
happy
Posted By: Tilly Re: posting for a friend - 4th Jan 2013 10:04pm
Originally Posted by Zelda2012
found horses owner this morning,she said she did not know the field was ours and the builders said she could use it.
she was fuming that we locked the gate to the field until i reminded her it was private land. i phoned maz and the lady spoke to her so all sorted now.
thankfully her house is safe and snuggled in his stable.
she was very unhappy when she arrived this morning and the gate was locked would of loved to have seen her face.
thanks for your help everyone

yeh right Zelda.. we all know you tried to sneak off with her horse. and say it had been stolen. wink
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: posting for a friend - 5th Jan 2013 7:08pm
he's back again lovely thing he is
© Wirral-Wikiwirral