Forums
Posted By: gypsyjune Kitten found - 2nd Sep 2012 9:05pm
Kitten found in the Rock ferry area Approx 6 months old Black /tan /white ,very friendly ,well looked after has a silver / coloured collar on ,if any one is missing it please pm me thanks
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: Kitten found - 2nd Sep 2012 10:21pm
What's with all the wandering cats on Wirral lately? There's been so many posts on here with either lost or found cats! I hope they all get re-united with their rightful owners soon
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Kitten found - 3rd Sep 2012 7:24am
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: Kitten found - 3rd Sep 2012 7:36am
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Kitten found - 3rd Sep 2012 7:44am
Posted By: Mark Re: Kitten found - 3rd Sep 2012 8:46am
Admin Notice : Please Respect the views of other members. If you do not share the same sentiments as a Animal Lover then Dont comment. Show the respect they deserve as these members are reuniting loved animals to there rightful owners.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Kitten found - 3rd Sep 2012 10:17am
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Kitten found - 3rd Sep 2012 10:20am
Admin Notice : Please Respect the views of other members. If you do not share the same
sentiments as a Animal Lover then Dont comment. Show the respect they deserve as these
members are reuniting loved animals to there rightful owners.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Kitten found - 3rd Sep 2012 10:45am
Originally Posted by Elizabeth
What's with all the wandering cats on Wirral lately? There's been so many posts on here with either lost or found cats! I hope they all get re-united with their rightful owners soon
It is shocking I know, but not all cats that are wandering the street are lost.

And I do hope that if this cat is "lost" that it finds its way back home.

Cats are defo not daft, they know where they live and where they are happiest, some people do panic if there cat is gone for more than a few hours. I for one got upset when mine jumped out the window and legged it, I found him 24hrs later stuck in between 2 brick walls in the gap.

Posted By: Grandpa_George Re: Kitten found - 3rd Sep 2012 11:49am
I keep my doors and windows locked so the cats can't get out. I hope you find your cat.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Kitten found - 3rd Sep 2012 3:29pm
Originally Posted by Elizabeth
Ithink it is due to the warm weather. Remember cats own humans, not the other way round! grin
Posted By: eddtheduck Re: Kitten found - 3rd Sep 2012 4:07pm
Originally Posted by gypsyjune
Kitten found in the Rock ferry area Approx 6 months old Black /tan /white ,very friendly ,well looked after has a silver / coloured collar on ,if any one is missing it please pm me thanks

why don't people put there details on the collar no-more would make it so easy to call them to see if it is lost.
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: Kitten found - 3rd Sep 2012 9:13pm
I just a follow up on the lost kitten , some one has collected the kitten ,it has been missing for 10 days and the lady was in tears when she picked it up ,she had a feeling that it might of been hurt in an accident or some thing ,but was over the moon that she`s got it back
© Wirral-Wikiwirral