Forums
Posted By: eggandchips central park - 19th Aug 2012 12:39pm
heard today that the council are talking about banning dogs from central parl, liscard.
anybody heard about this?
there is meant to be a meeting about this, but i'm not sure where or when.

cheers
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: central park - 19th Aug 2012 12:41pm
bollox!

They can't do that mate thumbsdown
Posted By: Anonymous Re: central park - 19th Aug 2012 12:54pm
It's a misquote from the Council. They are in fact banning dogging.
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: central park - 19th Aug 2012 1:01pm
non starter.. they'd have to employ wardens.Although its not usually the dogs that's the problem in Central Park, its the drunks and smackeads that own them.
Posted By: colin86 Re: central park - 19th Aug 2012 1:38pm
i'm with toffee nose on this one and the dogs that are a problem,are with the smackheads and drunks
Posted By: manic28_am Re: central park - 19th Aug 2012 3:55pm
I am not allowed to organise events for primary age children there because of the dog mess. A dog area might be a solution. Something needs to be done.
Posted By: dave_h Re: central park - 19th Aug 2012 4:03pm
Originally Posted by manic28_am
I am not allowed to organise events for primary age children there because of the dog mess. A dog area might be a solution. Something needs to be done.

dont need a dog area, just knobhead owners to clean up after themselves
Posted By: nickie Re: central park - 19th Aug 2012 4:26pm
Originally Posted by dave_h

dont need a dog area, just knobhead owners to clean up after themselves

Correct
Posted By: Anonymous Re: central park - 19th Aug 2012 4:50pm
would it effect your buisness egg?
Posted By: alann Re: central park - 19th Aug 2012 5:28pm
Not hard cleaning up after your pooch, morrisons own brand nappy sacks only 12p for 100, and yes I am a dog owner, and yes I do clean up after my dog, no reason why the status symbal brigade can't do the same....
Posted By: dave_h Re: central park - 19th Aug 2012 5:32pm
Originally Posted by alann
Not hard cleaning up after your pooch, morrisons own brand nappy sacks only 12p for 100, and yes I am a dog owner, and yes I do clean up after my dog, no reason why the status symbal brigade can't do the same....

well said!
Posted By: manic28_am Re: central park - 19th Aug 2012 6:19pm
How do you make someone pick up their dogs mess? If they dont want to they wont!
Posted By: SammyJones Re: central park - 19th Aug 2012 6:22pm
How do you make someone pick up their dogs mess? If they dont want to they wont!

Exactly.

I have the same opinion towards some dog owners as I do towards mothers.

They have them for the wrong reasons.
Posted By: dave_h Re: central park - 19th Aug 2012 6:49pm

should be licensed to have a dog
Posted By: eggandchips Re: central park - 19th Aug 2012 7:27pm
no mark, i'd just take them elsewhere.
just annoys me that we;re all tarred with the same brush.
no mention of the people who leave broken bottles/ soiled nappies / and the state of the place after a football match

Originally Posted by markw2621
would it effect your buisness egg?
Posted By: arwen444 Re: central park - 19th Aug 2012 9:42pm
even when its picked up it still leaves a mess and residue. i take the kids to tatton park gardens so they can run round free of dog do do and me saying watch where you walk
Posted By: MikeT Re: central park - 20th Aug 2012 7:14am
Not hard cleaning up after your pooch, morrisons own brand nappy sacks only 12p for 100

and supermarket carrier bags are free.
Posted By: Touchstone Re: central park - 20th Aug 2012 9:28am
Originally Posted by MikeT
Not hard cleaning up after your pooch, morrisons own brand nappy sacks only 12p for 100

and supermarket carrier bags are free.

Maybe not for much longer. The Government is considering a carrier bag tax like they have in Wales and Ireland.
Posted By: eggandchips Re: central park - 20th Aug 2012 8:08pm
should be licensed to have kids, the little darlings latest tricks, take bags of dog shit out of the bins to throw at people and to snap coke/beer cans in half and plant them in the long grass for dogs to tread on

Posted By: Zubee Re: central park - 20th Aug 2012 10:51pm
Originally Posted by eggandchips
should be licensed to have kids, the little darlings latest tricks, take bags of dog shit out of the bins to throw at people and to snap coke/beer cans in half and plant them in the long grass for dogs to tread on

OMFG egg&chips, that's such a premeditated act of cruelty. What on earth is wrong with these people?? How can they get any pleasure from that?

Sometimes I think the earth is slightly off its axis.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral