Forums
Posted By: Jammy17 Cat Found - Birkenhead Road Hoylake - 19th Aug 2012 10:05am
I wasn't sure where to put this but feel like I need to do something. This morning I noticed a dead cat on the pavement on Birkenhead Road, he was on the left hand side as you go into Hoylake, by Meols train station, outside a bungalow.

I stopped the car and checked his collar but sadly there were no contact details for the owner:( I phoned the police and council and they will come to collect him but I know that someone somewhere will be missing him and waiting for him to come home so posting here in the hope that someone may see this.

I'm assuming it is a he as was wearing a blue plastic/ rubber type collar, he was quite a large cat, I'd say pale tabby and looked in good condition and didn't look elderly.

RIP Puss:(

Posted By: turnip Re: Cat Found - Birkenhead Road Hoylake - 19th Aug 2012 10:50am
There's cat missing posters round west kirby for a cat matching the description. With a blue collar and a tag that says 'I'm microchipped'.

The phone number on it is 625 7357. Maybe you could give them a ring and let them know what you've seen.
Posted By: Jammy17 Re: Cat Found - Birkenhead Road Hoylake - 19th Aug 2012 11:00am
Thank you, I will do that now.
Posted By: Jammy17 Re: Cat Found - Birkenhead Road Hoylake - 19th Aug 2012 11:05am
The West Kirkby cat is black, this one is definitely Tabby/Brown. I will call my vet tomorrow who is in that area and let them know in case that helps.
Posted By: turnip Re: Cat Found - Birkenhead Road Hoylake - 19th Aug 2012 11:27am
Ah okay. Thought I'd pass it on just incase. Would hate not knowing what had happened to my dog if she went missing.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral