Forums
Posted By: Detecting_wirral Finds from 18/07/18 double silver! - 19th Jul 2018 4:32pm
Got out on another hunt yesterday. Had 9 coins in total! A silver 1844 Victoria six pence, a silver 1816 “bullhead” George 3rd six pence, 3 very worn George 3rd pennies and 3 other pennies 1860, 1916 and 1939. Also a holed Belgium 1 cent coin from 1800’s. Also various other finds, mainly buttons, and the pointy thing Ive been told is a very old stylus?

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: cools Re: Finds from 18/07/18 double silver! - 19th Jul 2018 7:42pm
Wow you're doing well Ex, some great finds there..I'm convinced you'll find gold sometime soon, fingers crossed. Thanks for sharing your finds with us , really enjoy looking and hearing about them.
Posted By: Detecting_wirral Re: Finds from 18/07/18 double silver! - 19th Jul 2018 8:30pm
Thanks cools! Yes I’m hoping to find some gold too haha a nice gold coin or some sort of relic, ring etc. Would be amazing
Posted By: cools Re: Finds from 18/07/18 double silver! - 22nd Jul 2018 9:11am
Do you ever watch Aussie Gold Hunters Ex ? Most of them use detectors to find gold nuggets. Hard work though in very hot temps but some of the nuggets they bring out worth thousands. Mind you they obviously only show what they want to must be hours and days spent finding nothing! Find it interesting to watch though..
Posted By: Detecting_wirral Re: Finds from 18/07/18 double silver! - 22nd Jul 2018 10:02am
No I havnt watched that. I used to watch “diggers treasure hunters” but most of the things I’ve watched in the past have been YouTube videos such as deep digger dan and a few American channels. Some are quite entertaining and some of the things people find are amazing
Posted By: snowhite Re: Finds from 18/07/18 double silver! - 22nd Jul 2018 7:46pm
Great finds Detecting-Wirral.

I bet you got quite a collection, Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: cools Re: Finds from 18/07/18 double silver! - 22nd Jul 2018 8:54pm
You need to find that elusive 1933 penny that's out there some where Ex! They just spoke about it on antiques roadshow it's worth a fortune, that would be a great find eh, ha...
Posted By: Detecting_wirral Re: Finds from 18/07/18 double silver! - 23rd Jul 2018 7:15pm
Thanks snowy. Yes I’ve got quite a lot off this one permission so far. Had another couple of hunts since this one so will upload some pics.

Don’t think I’ll ever be lucky enough to get one cools. Over heard there’s some used as weights in Big Ben? Not sure how true that is though
© Wirral-Wikiwirral